Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heupel’s offense is based on numbers in the box. Right there, there are 6 in the box for UGA, and we have 6 blocking. Theoretically, the RB should have space in that scenario, I would think. The problem is that UGA’s DL was so good that they could defend with equal numbers. I do agree that the slot is open on a slant, but Hooker is taught to read the numbers.
Yeah hopefully our oline and running backs can do a better job in those situations just to pick up a couple

FYI SEC already has a strong media presence in the FSU Clemson and Miami markets. I think UNC is the white whale in the ACC…my preference would be to add them and Virginia. It’s all about tv money…that’s why we got Mizzou.
True but if you’re trying to get to 20-24 teams it’s going to be about more than just tv markets. I’ll be very surprised if at least FSU and Clemson aren’t added to SEC sooner than later. Not sure who the other teams will be.

Reactions: GoVolsGo54
True but if you’re trying to get to 20-24 teams it’s going to be about more than just tv markets. I’ll be very surprised if at least FSU and Clemson aren’t added to SEC sooner than later. Not sure who the other teams will be.
That's why Miami isn't on the list imo. They lack everything. Tradition, game day experience, no additional market value, they rent their stadium away from campus, etc.

Kinda wish we'd exclude Clemson and watch them wither away into their former state of mediocrity.

Kinda random, but I'm at Reagan International in DC and I can't quite make out the first name they're calling for, but a female name, last name "Pons" of Lakeland, TN missing their drivers license. Possibly Yves's wife?

The way the conferences are setting up I see it going to a NFL type format. AFC and NFC with multiple teams from each side making the playoffs with wildcard opportunities. Going to have to expand playoffs somehow. Would be much more entertaining with a chance to win it all with multiple losses.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back