Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not. He’s liking all OSU stuff on Twitter and the crystal balls are going to OSU, including a flip from UT to OSU. No need to over analyze it.
I agree. I don't think anything has happened.

We have the same chance we had last week.

Last edited:
I’ve actually been reading this forum since like 2014, way before my time at Spyre. The passion on this forum is why I think Tennessee can dominate in the NIL era. We have the support from the big name donors, and if we can get the support from this fanbase in mass, we can be unstoppable. If there are any questions, please reach out. I would love to hear from people that signed up (what they have liked, what they want from their membership, etc) and definitely the people that haven’t joined (what could we do to get you to sign up, whats the biggest reason you haven’t joined, etc). We want to make our NIL experience the best in the country for both student athletes and fans.

My email is will@spyresports.com (please don’t send noodz). Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

We’re bringing Tennessee back. All of us together.

I’ve actually been reading this forum since like 2014, way before my time at Spyre. The passion on this forum is why I think Tennessee can dominate in the NIL era. We have the support from the big name donors, and if we can get the support from this fanbase in mass, we can be unstoppable. If there are any questions, please reach out. I would love to hear from people that signed up (what they have liked, what they want from their membership, etc) and definitely the people that haven’t joined (what could we do to get you to sign up, whats the biggest reason you haven’t joined, etc). We want to make our NIL experience the best in the country for both student athletes and fans.

My email is will@spyresports.com (please don’t send noodz). Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

You had me on board until the “no noodz” part… smh

Louisville 2023 Football Commits

Uh, can someone explain how Louisville is putting together such a strong class?

Seeing as how they play Clemson and Kensucky every year, I don’t hate it. I just don’t understand it.
Their basketball team once had free access to hookers. Maybe their football team has the same deal :eek::eek:

Noodz en route Will

@Weezer

Bring us all the 5*.

K thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back