Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the site where people pay you to keep your clothes on?
giphy.gif

Teens are bad at fashion. Wearing hoodies, sweatpants, and socks with crocs everywhere. Here in Georgia we’re having days of “Feels Like” temps around 107 and these kids are still wearing this stuff.

They essentially wear pajamas everywhere, and for awhile I thought it was because they just want to be comfortable 24/7, but when it’s 100 degrees outside then something is wrong with those weirdos.

Teens are bad at fashion. Wearing hoodies, sweatpants, and socks with crocs everywhere. Here in Georgia we’re having days of “Feels Like” temps around 107 and these kids are still wearing this stuff.

They essentially wear pajamas everywhere, and for awhile I thought it was because they just want to be comfortable 24/7, but when it’s 100 degrees outside then something is wrong with those weirdos.
Fashion? Jiminy Christmas, Oookay...

49501F7D-3879-4553-80E8-C5B2E57190CA.gif

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Dude youre gonna have an uphill battle convincing educated men to be anti tennessee on a Vols board. Youre ignorant on this one

The incentive is in many instances these refs went to schools and already have an extreme hate for UT

Start your education with this one. I was at the 88 Vols Bama game and started thinking to myself then. Wth is wrong with this power structure here ? You must not have lived through the offseason after the UNC bowl game

First lesson, if it was isolated we could see it might be random, but i bet u dont know where this ref attended school

That play is just an all time worst call

I was in a trip to Malaysia then and it was before YouTube and streaming, so I didn’t see it till years later

First best job- Sports Radio talk show host. Second best - Weatherman or Weather Person. You don't have to be right on either job, think about it. You make predictions and educated guesses and if your right, great and if not you just say something changed.

I will now give you the weather forecast for the South from now until Sept: Hot and Humid with a chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms..........your welcome.

Sports talk: My sources tell me that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are buying the Cowboys........my sources are still working on more info......carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back