Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So question for the baseball folks..Seems Notre Dame is constantly on the mound this weekend talking.Is that something u see regularly or is it them trying to stall the game?I just wondered if maybe it was strategy or just the way the game flow kinda goes deciates that..or the constant changing of pitches I'm not baseball savvy sorry

Edit if it is for strategy it sure ass hell ain't working lol

So question for the baseball folks..Seems Notre Dame is constantly on the mound this weekend talking.Is that something u see regularly or is it them trying to stall the game?I just wondered if maybe it was strategy or just the way the game flow kinda goes deciates that..or the constant changing of pitches I'm not baseball savvy sorry

A little of both. It's for strategy. Could be how they want to pitch he batter or changing the signs so TN doesn't steal them. Also could be for wasting time to give a pen guy a few extra pitches.

Reactions: TitanicVolz

It’s them trying to figure out how to pitch to the best offense in college baseball

They know with this ball park and this team things can get out of control fast. It’s calms down your pitcher and if you have a pitcher struggling it gives the guy in the bullpen extra time to get loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back