Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I thought he was heading to Texas?
He knew that he was going to usc before he was even in the portal. They contacted him illegally with an offer, and got heat for it, so he was told to hold off on his commitment til it died down. He acted like there was an actual recruitment, but he already agreed to be a “trogan”. Saban/jimbo drama hits today and he gets the go ahead to commit, so it flies under the radar… all imo

He knew that he was going to usc before he was even in the portal. They contacted him illegally with an offer, and got heat for it, so he was told to hold off on his commitment til it died down. He acted like there was an actual recruitment, but he already agreed to be a “trogan”. Saban/jimbo drama hits today and he gets the go ahead to commit, so it flies under the radar… all imo
Agree with all of this 100%.

What's Crak-a-Lackin my fellow Morans...So i miss anything in 48 hrs.Speaking of everyone hoping the last few days went as well as possible.Apologize I was actually getting 2 days off 🙄😏I know rite.Ironic thing of being an adult,do you really get NY days off 🤷🏻‍♂️

What we talking?
Took out the mp4s for a test drive today , gosh y’all make me want to get back into the damn game. 5 generation of blades, Wilson staff gooseneck from high school , mp33 from college, mp4 when those. We’re worn out. Found a new set of mp5 barely used under 500 but have graphite shafts in them….and a set of titleist blades that just flight to low for me. I’m not a hoarder unless it is golf clubs

Reactions: Rishvol
He is using whatever works. Jackson State isnt exactly a blue blood school.
He is just parrotting what the recruit himself said. That #1 recruit said he wanted to be a beacon for others to come to HBCUs and help restore them. And people take this as a negative lmfao. How dare those poor lil schools take Mainstream U's recruit!

So let's tell a story...So I'm off 2 days or whatever and i Get up head out today go store run some errands.So I get to where in im going my damn car over heating,Ehh fudge never fails buuuut for some dumb ass reason I went strait in my buddies shop,got a 2 liter water and immediately went out lifted hood.Yep I did what u think,got in a hurry talking bunch employees grab capped twisted it fast as sh*t.Ivr done it before but this time it shot out the side so hard it was direct path at me.Drove 21 miles Ford Mustang V6 so she was hot as a Harry chick in a locked Honda under a heat lamp!Sh*t u not the water literally came rite at me.Swallowed a good 4th a cup coolant,whole left side was smoking.I call my sh**ty wife panicked and she says I'm trying smoke a bowl ur ruining my break"!Funny not funny but she as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker but that wasn't cool.We been together 20 yrs I deserve not expect better from her.I actually was blessed didn't burn me much but that coolant is gangsta.Shew bad stuff but that was my story...If u have any question or Comments please come see me after the reading
😉 😅 🤣

TLDR....Man F*****K this lighting is rocking outside

He is just parrotting what the recruit himself said. That #1 recruit said he wanted to be a beacon for others to come to HBCUs and help restore them. And people take this as a negative lmfao. How dare those poor lil schools take Mainstream U's recruit!
That’s deions pitch. It’s racist, imo

AlarmedCooperativeAdder-size_restricted.gif

#Never Forget

Took out the mp4s for a test drive today , gosh y’all make me want to get back into the damn game. 5 generation of blades, Wilson staff gooseneck from high school , mp33 from college, mp4 when those. We’re worn out. Found a new set of mp5 barely used under 500 but have graphite shafts in them….and a set of titleist blades that just flight to low for me. I’m not a hoarder unless it is golf clubs
wth does that mean man?

Reactions: Govolsman98
I think they should both shut up. Saban was stupid for starting it, but Jimbo was whiny as hell too.

Also, I’ll take any shot I can at the state of Texas.

I’m just glad we have a coach who just minds his own damn business.

I have a very hard time believing that Heupel isn't loving this just as much as the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back