Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! I think Penguin's Deli closed but my Mom always recreated it perfectly. It's why I got excited when we had pot roast. Knew the sandwiches were up the next day.
I used to make cube steak sandwiches after having cube steak and gravy growing up. Haven't done that in years. So good.

Hey guys we are thinking about changing from Hulu which is constantly now flashing up error signs and we never have been happy with, to Youtube. Need your guys opinion please. Hulu has always been a pain in the butt to us but didn't know where to go so I am asking for help and if youtube is worth the change. Thank you!!

Hey guys we are thinking about changing from Hulu which is constantly now flashing up error signs and we never have been happy with, to Youtube. Need your guys opinion please. Hulu has always been a pain in the butt to us but didn't know where to go so I am asking for help and if youtube is worth the change. Thank you!!

We have had Youtube tv for a few years and it is great.

We switched from Xfinity to Youtube. It was a little hard to get used to at first, but we have never had any issues with it. We bought some Roku sticks for WIFI access. It saved us $150/month vs. woke Comcast. All the channels we need are on Youtube and I can watch it on my iPhone or PC.

Born and raised...Red Bank native. Haven't lived there since 89. Would love to take you up on your offer otherwise. Champy's is one of the better things to happen since I left. Worst is Nikki's being bought and scuttled for yuppie huts.
Red Bank kittens ?

I’ve really enjoyed YouTube TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back