Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that didn't happen for $500, Alex. Haha

Unlike what the movie Lonesome Dove would have you believe, snakes don't hunt in packs or mob humans. Certainly a tall tale.

Oh, there are some fish in it. Also not sure if you can fish it. There's also a population of freshwater jellyfish. They're native to the Tennessee River, and it's believed they made their way into it through groundwater seeps and caverns that connect to the quarry. They're very very very tiny and no longer live in the river due to poor water quality.
Well, they may not hunt in packs and probably weren't "hunting" at all. I'm sure the story was embellished, but he did, in fact, swim into a ton of snakes and had a fatal heart attack. It was reported by divers in the water with him.

Is there anywhere to just stream audio of the games? Like not having to find specific stations but a hub for NCAA games and ya just pick the one ya wanna listen to?

If my memory is right VN was enjoying it when Eric Gray was not getting carries and was not looking good and was glad he is gone. Now rumor has it he might come back and its just a matter of time before VN starts talking him up again. Personally I hope he stays gone. Was never impressed with him, he had a couple good games and 1 was Vandy and the other was the bowl game but other than that I cant think of any other game. We got better RBs now than he can be.

This kind of stuff happens in this tournament if you don’t put away teams when you have the chance.
Especially Michigan. They are just too battle-hardened in a league like the B1G. Colorado St didn't scare them down 15.

But hopefully they prove em wrong. It's time to rain 3s!! You were the 4th luckiest team all year...time to prove it Rams!

Reactions: bigorange
Especially Michigan. They are just too battle-hardened in a league like the B1G. Colorado St didn't scare them down 15.

But hopefully they prove em wrong. It's time to rain 3s!! You were the 4th luckiest team all year...time to prove it Rams!

I’ve not been nearly as sanguine on our draw as some have. I think a potential Michigan-Nova-Zona path is an absolute grind.

And why exactly is it “terrible PR?” Everyone agreed with him.

You want to know what’s terrible PR, Joe? Rece Davis asking you a simple seeding question and you stuttering and stammering before vomiting out some BS about your classified metrics aggregations.
The reason Joe said its bad PR is because him and the committee have been exposed and he is trying to stop the bleeding and its not working. Buzz is 100% right

If my memory is right VN was enjoying it when Eric Gray was not getting carries and was not looking good and was glad he is gone. Now rumor has it he might come back and its just a matter of time before VN starts talking him up again. Personally I hope he stays gone. Was never impressed with him, he had a couple good games and 1 was Vandy and the other was the bowl game but other than that I cant think of any other game. We got better RBs now than he can be.
I see no issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back