Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to how much it would cost to get a player for say one photo shoot. High caliber player. You talking $x,000 or $x0,000

Would depend on the player and usage terms. Some athletes (non rev sports) can probably be had for hundreds depending on usage. But most rev sport athletes would fall in that range depending on what the usage from the shoot was.

Not a bad deal considering I can call a couple casting agencies for talent for a shoot and they’d quote me $x,000 for their talent and they’re just a pretty face.

I only have 8 kids on the team, so not all teams are that deep. But there are ways to slow it down. 92-4 is a little out of control.
It is extreme. They do have things in place to stop this from happening, like a continuous clock and some places will end a game when a comeback is impossible. Personally, I'd rather my kid be taught to beat someone so bad that they quit. If my kid was on thw losing side, they can find leadership lessons from adversity. The way it was handled after the fact was wrong, imo.

Steeler fans:

200.gif

How did Herbert fit that pass in and how did the Raiders DBs not break it up on a pure double team? Literally 2 guys on top of the WR and he still catches it?!

Would love to see both teams kneel down for the entire OT and both go to the playoffs.

Any player worth his weight would probably laugh at playing for a brand new/unknown entity and attending an online university. They want the glory, the attention, exposure, etc.

For lower level recruits...they won't have any chance of making a roster.

I would guess the USFL is filled with flamed out veterans, new UDFA guys, etc. I doubt any HS recruits could make a team, except for the best, where they can make more in NiL and with all the traditional advantages (like not playing in a league that might collapse at any time).

That said, I could see some 2nd-4th year players giving it a go before their eligibility is up, with the opportunity to graduate from lol university.

The biggest name player will eventually be the big name, five star college flame out who had legal or eligibility problems and needs a quick payday and a low barrier for entry.

Forgot it was tomorrow. Don't care about it. Hope for neither to win but GA to lose. Will only watch if there's nothing else to do.
I’m kinda hoping the big black hole opens and swallows both teams, problem solved. Only one his positive out of that game is a possibility of us getting in on some portal players

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back