Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIL will make it worse. The transfer rule will make it easier for the rich to pluck the best established talent. The best of college football is behind us and it's depressing.
Absolutely right on both the portal and NIL just widening the gap. Just look at the portal and recruit rankings. Bama has 3 of probably the top 4 transfers coming in.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO MY MOST FAVORITE MORANS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!
GBO!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AND HELLO
giphy.gif

Happy New Year all. For those struggling and those fighting themselves remember this. Life can only take from you what you let it. I've given up many times, literally surrendered but would never let it suffocate me. Keep fighting, if not for yourself for those who love you. No matter how bad you believe it to be today, trust that tomorrow brings a future worth it all. You matter, you have worth!

Happy New Year everyone. May this year be better than the last!

It’s just so sad how stale and boring the college football product has become. Playoff expansion isn’t going to save it. NIL won’t save it either. The talent gap is just so stark between the tip top and everyone else. Its really unfortunate that the regular season is 20x more exciting than the “playoffs”.
Give it time, that will change. But not overnight

Anyone else think if Saban wins this one its the end? I hadn't thought about it but a friend mentioned it earlier. Going out on top with the most Nattys. Just ride off into the sunset
Nope, someone close to Saban has said Saban can't do anything but coach and will coach until he dies or is too sick to continue.

NIL will make it worse. The transfer rule will make it easier for the rich to pluck the best established talent. The best of college football is behind us and it's depressing.
Yep Saban will take his 25 5-stars and tell the others to go sign with another P5 school and get some experience and prove yourself and when spots open here at Bammer, you can hit the portal come on in.

Yep Saban will take his 25 5-stars and tell the others to go sign with another P5 school and get some experience and prove yourself and when spots open here at Bammer, you can hit the portal come on in.
And he'll run some off that are not producing to his standards to make room for the ones he poaches from other schools.

Nope, someone close to Saban has said Saban can't do anything but coach and will coach until he dies or is too sick to continue.
He's one or two years out, the chinks in the armour are showing. The money watches and knows. They foolishly believe they can plug and play.

Reactions: volnut1 and Volnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back