Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBO and pay-per-view priced boxing out of popularity at a critical time. There was an entire era when radio stations across the country were tuned in to the big heavyweight fights much like football and basketball games on tv today. Now, the majority of Americans probably couldn’t tell you who the current heavyweight champion of the world is.
Actually the WWE wresting model would be the best for boxing. Learn the boxers on free TV, then pay for the premium fights.

A few years back when they came up with the premium boxing matches for TV, the De La Hoyas and other money guys litigated and raised hell against it. It made me mad because it showed me just how short sighted these guys were. Boxing now has zero name recognition. Wasn’t like that when I was young.

Boxing, when good (hasn’t been for a while) is a beautiful sport. Welterweights and Middleweights are the best overall classes, but boxing tends to be best and most popular when there’s a strong heavyweight class. Greed and corruption has killed boxing (watch out college football!!)

And everything else. We’re seeing it in college football currently.

Reactions: UTMVol76
There is no need to buy cookies anywhere other than crumbl cookie, so no, I haven't.

Edit just realized it's a generic food app, not just a cookie app. Cool concept.
Its pretty cool for sure.
Just search a city or state name and it pulls up the most popular places.

Cootie Brown's Key Lime Pie - Johnson City

Central BBQ Ribs & Pulled Pork Meal - Memphis

New Orleans po'boys

Miami Cuban Sammiches

Philly Cheesesteak

Chicago or New York Pizza

Pretty awesome. I know I'll be ordering from this place, 😆.

Have any of you used Gold Belly before? A friend shipped us some gingerbread man cookies for our kids. They used Gold Belly, and the cookies came from a bakery in Montana. They were great. Got the app today, and they have a ton of food options from all over the country. Just curious if anyone has had good or bad experiences with it - especially for items other than baked goods.

I’ll have to ask my wife, but I think that’s the site someone shipped me a Lou Malnati’s pizzas. They were really good

Wrong...I have a soft spot for fluffy lil doggies and I love my two cats...I even love little fluffy Unicorns hopping on a rainbow..

I have many layers.

I do absolutely hate everything about this greedy disgusting freak led world, while you guys sit there and cheer this idiotic 💩 on.

You don’t have many layers. You hate everything but Vols and National Parks.

New Orleans po'boys

Miami Cuban Sammiches

Philly Cheesesteak

Can you place bets on it?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
New Orleans po'boys

Miami Cuban Sammiches

Philly Cheesesteak

Did you see this?
1639938083418.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back