Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah St basically running the same offense we do. Iā€™ve said this before and Iā€™ll say it again, if youā€™re a low-mid tier team, this is the best offense to run if you want a chance at elevating your program out of the doldrums. Baylor did it with success under Briles, Syracuse is doing it with some success, Heupel has done it at Missouri, UCF and now Tennessee with success. I think eventually it will prevalent in almost every conference because itā€™s so hard to stop without some ridiculous athletes and even then it can give you fits.

They are running the same O he ran at Arky State for years only with more tempo.

Blake Anderson is a heckuva coach. He came in after Anderson bombed with a one win 2020 and blew the doors off. He replaced Fedora at MTSU and then joined him at USM and UNC as OC before going to ASU.

Reactions: VOLCLASSOF2014
It will take all of them banding together to stop it. YTTV has 3 million subscribers which is a lot imo, theyā€™re trying to call Disneyā€™s bluff. Disney shouldā€™ve never been allowed to get as big as they are. But money rules all. The Media Bureau needs to bust them up, it would be better for everyone
Google is actually a far bigger company than Disney. Edit: didn't see that posted right above, sorry.

They are running the same O he ran at Arky State for years only with more tempo.

Blake Anderson is a heckuva coach. He came in after Anderson bombed with a one win 2020 and blew the doors off. He replaced Fedora at MTSU and then joined him at USM and UNC as OC before going to ASU.

You can tell he knows how to call the offense in rhythm like Heup does. Itā€™s fun to watch when it gets going. And what I love about is itā€™s a plug and play system pretty much. Theyā€™re winning with the back up QB.

Reactions: Orange. and Vols4us
Frank Gore...Deron Williams...who you all got?

Common sense says Gore should have more power. Williams may be quicker though, but Gore shoud have good feet too. Believe Gore is the favorite.

No hate for the Ragin Cajuns but Iā€™m rooting for the Thundering Herd. Would love to see Napier get destroyed and have Florida fans worried.
Ever since the movie came out about their plane crash when their program lost everything, ive had a soft spot for Marshall. I hope they send the ragin cajuns back to Louisiana ragin.
I will say though, i met their football team twice when they were headed to Boone to play App St and they were all polite and respectful guys.

Frank Gore...Deron Williams...who you all got?

Common sense says Gore should have more power. Williams may be quicker though, but Gore shoud have good feet too. Believe Gore is the favorite.
Thought I saw where Deron Williams was active in combat sports and wrestled growing up. Not exactly boxing but Iā€™d lean that. Not the sport you can just come off the street and participate in. Experience is huge so if Deron had boxed any id go with him.

I posted this in the basketball forum a few weeks ago. I was at my local Target and got in line to check out. I realized that I recognized the guy in front of me, and he was speaking French. I told him that I really enjoyed watching him play at UT. I finished talking to him and his wife as they walked away, and the young female cashier asked me, ā€œok, what did I miss?ā€

Forest Hill Target?

Reactions: VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back