Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearce is most likely what Price is talking about.

I think we should all lean towards it being that and if it's something else be excited, rather than what I know is going to happen and people are going to talk themselves into believing it means Peyton or Eric Berry is coming back through a loop hole in eligibility and then be disappointed when that doesn't happen.
dont tell me what to do moran

Today proves the Power T still pulls some weight on the recruiting trail.

i was just about to say this.

all the things this staff has had hanging over their heads was def not easy to deal with. But here they are with a top 15 class with less than 20 commits which means they are grabbing real quality. More than likely they hit the portal after Signing Day to fill things out as well. The brand is still strong don't let anybody tell you different. Just wait til 23 its gonna be even better.

We land Pearce and Scott = 11th ranked on 247 composite and Michigan (10th) would be in striking distance

Oh and that'd be with just 21 commits... and we have the potential to sign 30ish I think (depending on how that +7 transfer rule works out)

I think at this point the only other "surprise" we could reasonably expect today is Pearce. I don't see anything else happening, but I hope I am wrong.

Pearce is most likely what Price is talking about.

I think we should all lean towards it being that and if it's something else be excited, rather than what I know is going to happen and people are going to talk themselves into believing it means Peyton or Eric Berry is coming back through a loop hole in eligibility and then be disappointed when that doesn't happen.
archer-youre-not-my-supervisor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back