Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA got outcoached and outplayed. UGA hasn't been tested by a good team so far this year. The best team they've played is either Clemson (who they barely beat) or a 4 loss Arky team. I've said all year they are overrated.
UGA QB Bennett had only thrown 11 4th quarter passes all year. When adversity struck, he folded. Kirby needed to put 5 star back up JT Daniels in and not worry about hurting Bennett's feelings. You know Saban would have pulled QB after 3 quarters.

Just curious but whats wrong with the line. 4/5 guys are returners on a line that was decent, and either Cade comes back( not likely) or hopefully Calbert can stay healthy and take the job.
Cade will go pro, and Calbert is giving up football.

UGA QB Bennett had only thrown 11 4th quarter passes all year. When adversity struck, he folded. Kirby needed to put 5 star back up JT Daniels in and not worry about hurting Bennett's feelings. You know Saban would have pulled QB after 3 quarters.

I agree. Same mistake he made with Fields a few years ago. Ran with safer option because he was winning while both Dabo and Saban we're benching QBs that took them to the CFP a year prior because they recognized the better talent.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Nope, Im ok enough with myself to think for myself and not GAF what others think about my takes.
4a47d3157dd5ef061763a3b030d7f760.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back