Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Sellars was funny as hell in all the Pink Panther movies. Loved Cato too! And fwiw, imo nothing Bowser tweets or posts is the least bit funny and wish I never saw his face in another post again. Adam, if you think it's funny and you like following his crap, you go right ahead but you don't have to post all that nonsense on this board imo.
It is embarrassing...I wish that dude was a fan of anybody else, and we have guys here trying their best to make him well known. He reinforces the dumbass, trailer trash idiot perception of Tennessee.

He will become the poster child.

Guy I work with is a huge miami fan. Thinks they may have cristobal and waiting until after the game this weekend to fire and then hire.

Might be possible and make sense. Mario mom is sick and lives in Miami his hometown and he may choose to go home to Miami and coach at his alma mater. He didn't get along with former AD Blake James and now UM fired him and got rid of him. He would never have to leave home to recruit with all the talent in South Florida.

Lane Kiffin would make sense too. He has a house in Boca Raton on the water still and he enjoyed his time in Boca and fishing on his boat with the kids so wouldn't surprise me either. Both Mario and Kiffin live in miserable places so I could see Miami being a attractive job for both of them or any other coach.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back