Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've seen on YouTube cuts off short of that point. They cut off as he is walking over to the band. But I will go look.
Good luck, just looked at the 2:35 mark of TD and Vol @Freak youtube does not show him getting that far !

Did enjoy revisiting that win over a hole Musclap tho....so thanks for that !

Last edited:
Reactions: nesbuddha66
Been busy with family today. Why the hell has Evans entered the portal?? That makes no damn sense. Are there rumors floating around on the why? Did he get in trouble? Somebody buying him for another school? WTH??!

Been busy with family today. Why the hell has Evans entered the portal?? That makes no damn sense. Are there rumors floating around on the why? Did he get in trouble? Somebody buying him for another school? WTH??!
LWS in the FF. "IMO, Tiyon Evans will not play any more football on any level. He doesn't have enough interest to do the things that will make him a better player. He will likely end up in a Amazon distribution center."

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Saying he hasn’t been going to class and likely wouldn’t be eligible for bowl game or next season.

LWS in the FF. "IMO, Tiyon Evans will not play any more football on any level. He doesn't have enough interest to do the things that will make him a better player. He will likely end up in a Amazon distribution center."
So has he not been going to class? He's looked plenty impressive on the field, when he is healthy. That's a huge loss.

Good news

Asked 247 mods 2 weeks ago if there was a definitive answer as to whether the "up to 7 additional spots" for transfers were based on when the outgoing player entered the portal or when they officially left - but had completely forgot about it until now.

I've been told that it's based on when the player actually leaves the school — not the date he enters the transfer portal — so anyone who entered the transfer portal this semester would count toward that total as long as he finishes out the semester at his current school before leaving.

So, based on everything I've been told, the Vols should be able to "replace" Harrison Bailey, Tee Hodge, Brian Maurer and Morven Joseph with transfer-portal additions during the offseason.
- Callahan

200.gif

Reactions: Brillovol
Big Ricky Barnes really had em ready today…..Disgusting.

It’s day after thanksgiving vs a low level team that has a former sec head coach… not to mention the flu going through team the past week. I doubt James/Powell the only one been dealing with symptoms with how close team can be

Did you type this using a smartphone?
Don't exactly have to be a luddite or refuse technology to be cognizant and reject consumerism and materialism. It's probably a spectrum anyways.

What I find sad is when consumerism defeats citizenry. I remember my pastor growing up talking about how people would spend more time thinking about all the crap they were going to go purchase that weekend rather than things that actually mattered. Thought that was an interesting perspective/mental check against a consumerist and materialist mentality.

Arky about to go 8-4. Two straight 2-10's with zero SEC wins two years before Pittman arrives. 3-7 in the SEC last season, but competitive in all but a couple games.

Vols/Heup about to go 7-5 against one of the the toughest schedules in the land with the officials cheating them out of two W's. Also after a 3-7 season.

Who did the "experts" say were the least qualified HC hires in the SEC during their hiring years? Yep - Pittman and Heup.

Lesson - pay zero attention to experts. Trust your own eyes and understanding of the game.

Would love to know the back story to Tiyon entering the transfer portal. Seems strange since he was our best RB and if you believe the rumors that he wasn't going to class, why not just hang around, use the facilities, then declare.

Nonetheless, best of luck to the young man.

It's been said, many times, he was not going to class and was not gonna be eligible next year. Since he would not be eligible next year at UT, he will not be eligible anywhere. A player has to be in good academic standing to transfer to another school from the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back