Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Bassmaster_Vol and anyone else that cares to chime in -

What 2-3 QB’s on our radar (‘22 or ‘23) are we most excited about getting in this CJH offense?

I’ll hang up and listen.
a couple of in state (under the radar) QBs that I like a lot. Zero clue if UT is even interested...............

Good to hear and I think it shows. This team carries themselves different.

However a family member of Morven Joseph was on Twitter saying its not as good as it appears. I don't really buy that. However if it is true I think there are maybe a few outliers that haven't bought in yet.
No coach can make everyone on the team happy. It's just not possible because you have over a hundred personalities to deal with. You just do the best you can with the players who buy in to your system.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why do people with three names always perpetuate such heinous crimes? John Wayne Gacy. Lee Harvey Oswald. James Earl Ray. Sarah Jessica Parker. Monsters all.
Almost everyone has 3 names-----First--Middle--Last. It only becomes an issue when you commit a major crime :cool::cool:. Then the media tells everyone what your middle name is :eek::eek::eek:

This may have been Heupel’s most star-studded and talented roster. It will all be 3-stars, occasional high 4, and projects from here on out. So we need to be patient. We knew going in that we aren’t beating out big 3 for awhile, and he wasn’t a tenacious recruiter. Can’t forget we play the hardest SOS in the nation year in year out… strap in. This past year will be status quo for awhile. Although next year we could make noise and have a Ole Miss 10-2 type season of Hooker and some wideouts return and we replenish the RB and OL groups. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back