Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they go nationwide? Preference on what they carry?
Most we do is regional. I’ve been doing it long enough I have really good direct communication with suppliers, but not much coming back. We go into surrounding states mostly KY and AL. We are all 48/102 flatbed and one covered wagon.

Reactions: mrMet
A couple of this. The other day I linked an article on the football board about a Clemson RB commit from Kansas, that guy is a beast. The video is below. I'd love to play those guys in a bowl game. Overrated in the ACC. I just knew they'd have a few recruiting struggles.

WATCH: Clemson commit Jaren Kanak puts hit stick on 5 defenders in TD run

Texas A&M underperforms every year. The fact they keep recruiting like an elite program is surprising.

Last, I just looked at Missouri's class on Rivals. They are outrecruiting us.

yeah it’s wild the amount of money some guys in my office make. Just grinding through the life so far. Any good recs on markets to prospect from your experience?
Anything dealing with international shipments is pretty much gold right now. The ports are so bad and the trickle down effect is making people alot of money from the international stuff, the drayage at the ports, and the trucking to final destination. You start looking there you'll find people needing help and willing to pay good money for solutions to their problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back