Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who hasn’t followed recruiting this year all that closely, what’s going on there?

12th out of 14 in the SEC won’t cut it.
19 of the top 20 players in the state committed elsewhere?

I thought Heup might struggle with recruiting but I didn’t see it being this rough.
We will be fine

Nobody knows. We are either sucking it up or we have a few silents and on the verge of flipping some. Trending upwards though with our performance this season and the crew recruiting hard last week.
I have no idea which it is but I’ll just choose the latter bc it’s hard to comprehend that we haven’t gotten a single commit in over 3 months.

Reactions: SoilVol and ACvol3
Mizzou needs to be kicked out immediately. Not just for the decision but their QB performance was abominable on the two plays

Last edited:
This staff has to land big Juco and transfer portal cause this class is going to cost us in a few years. And not reacting to Nolan but when you look at the class in the trenches, it’s abysmal overall.

Watching the pre game of the Cincy game. The camera on the two commentators must have been green the 80's. Horrible resolution.

When people inside/outside of the program called this a "complete rebuild" they didn't mean we'd just have top 10 classes year over year immediately.

We have to build depth, we have to demonstrate consistency, we have to remain an extinguished dumpster fire. Averaging 8 wins including the bowl for 3-4 years will go a long way.

Y’all put a whopping on us earlier in the year. I am an MCHS bobcat alum.But we were able to give y’all a little money!

That game was a haul lol. You were the guys that fed us afterwards, too. How did you guys do the rest of the year?

*And Thank You!

Was out to dinner with my wife last night downtown and it was one of those places where the tables are within arms reach of each other. Table next to me, two couples probably in their 40-50s, started talking football. Apparently the couple on my side were Vol fans and the lady goes, “Our coach is awful. I have no optimism with him. Honestly, if he loses tomorrow I think he’s gone.”

1636227908439.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back