Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of yā€™all wanted to hire Tony Elliot. A couple of you said heā€™d be a better coach than Heupelā€¦

@HankHill when Heup was hired: ā€œCHOSE. CHOSE. HIM OVER ELLIOT.ā€ šŸ˜‚

in April: ā€œI would still take Tony Elliot over Heupel lol. You think gee golly bumb dabo is running that offense? Lolā€

And if Trevor Lawrence was still QB theyā€™re still making TE look like an excellent hire.
Itā€™s amazing how much better coaches seem to be when they have superior talent and how they seem to forget how to coach when they have subpar talent

And if Trevor Lawrence was still QB theyā€™re still making TE look like an excellent hire.
Itā€™s amazing how much better coaches seem to be when they have superior talent and how they seem to forget how to coach when they have subpar talent
It's amazing when you see a coach take somebody elses garbage and turn them into a top SEC QB.

I think UK is a good team. It's just some of the things they've shown make me think we are a bad matchup for them.

Theyā€™re real good, but they donā€™t really seem like a team built to come from behind to me. We need to come out and hang 3 or 4 TDā€™s on them real quick.

It's amazing when you see a coach take somebody elses garbage and turn them into a top SEC QB.
Yep. I wasnā€™t wanting Elliot. Was afraid he was just a product of the superior talent Clemson had, like Pruitt was at FL st and Bama.
Wanted someone who at least had HC experience and could do something with less than NC caliber players.
Heupel was in that category along with others so I was ok with him.
More than ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back