Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without best OL probably not but it would be nice. I thought it was neat that when Hooker was hurt Bailey ran out on the field to check on him. That to me spoke volumes to the relationship/respect between the two. Obviously Milton didn’t have that option since he was with offensive huddle and coaches being talked to but Bailey did not have to run out there and he did
Bailey better start. I won’t be able to take a Milton Start…. Hendo is definitely not going to be good to go against Bama.

Bailey better start. I won’t be able to take a Milton Start…. Hendo is definitely not going to be good to go against Bama.
Milton will start and after a couple hits he will be hurt then HB gets in. I was hoping Milton would be in the portal this morning.

I could see him trying to preserve it. But if Milton plays…. Unless something has drastically changed we are screwed. Atleast we know HB won’t overthrow his receivers every deep ball.

I agree. But I have a feeling Milton is gonna play. I don’t think we need to risk playing Hooker or Evans against Bama honestly. After Bama we get a bye week so that gives Hooker and Evans almost 3 weeks to get healthy. We are going to need them to go 7-5.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
So when the season is over, does Ogre go to Nick Saban's Reform School for Coaches? Wonder if there's a chance Saban would replace Golding with him?

Reactions: OrangenSC
Look how threatened Milton was on that last play… I mean he was being rushed so devastatingly that he had to scramble into his own blockers who were double teaming one guy…..

He obviously couldn’t of just scrambled all day long….. you know with that epic rush Ole Miss had going…..

So you know….. he decided he wanted to run it…. Out of bounds…..

The rush was so strong….. man obviously the only thing he could do was you know…. Run out of bounds…..

View attachment 403838
He wasn't even looking towards the endzone. Don't give me the crap about his mobility. 6'5" 240 and he avoids contact. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

The staff may never lead us to greatness but there really isn't too much cause to be down on them at all to this point. A play call here and there, yes, but I think the overall performance has been quite good.
I disagree..I think they have greatness in them. If they can get this level of play out of this roster, it makes me think they can do wonders with a real two deep. We may never win a NC again, but I think they can get us in the discussion at some point.

Outside of Bama and UGAs loaded three deep rosters some real parity has started to set in.

A good article from Mississippi State’s frustration with officials. Mentions Curles’ suspension from 2009! His crew has a long list of bad calls. Also mentions the son of a Bama QB who is allowed to officiate Bama games. Made a crucial no call for Bama and did 4 Bama-MSU games. Just total corruption. All of these dudes have some connection to Alabama.

SEC Officials Remain Inconsistent With Calls and Comments
Keep putting on more steam about this!!! Expose the corruption!! It all goes back to many being tied to Bama. We are down, but their goal is to continue to try to keep us down. Now more than ever, they see we finally have a coach and staff who can get it done, so the level of corruption is increasing. Expose it all to the nation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back