Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris-farley-snl.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Because he won't be operating from a position of strength. He'll be forced to show contrition for their actions.
Why would White be forced to show contrition? LSU has a basketball coach on tape cheating his flabby butt off and they have given the NCAA and SEC the double bird and they haven't done a thing about it. White can easily state, "UT fans have to conduct themselves with the utmost class at all times. There is no excuse for allowing the classless actions of the Ole Miss players and the flagrant incompetence of the SEC officiating crew to incite our fans into poor behavior. We will hold our fans accountable in a manner consistent with whatever discipline is announced against the crew that precipitated the debacle at Saturday's game."

He can sit for two weeks after last night. Last night he wouldve made a huge difference.

That's what I thought unless it was really bad. If he was on the bike - nope - it wasn't. His own brother one legged it earlier in the season. Kiffin/OM did not mind using their injured guys as well as the floppers.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
My son had a fever dream the other night and told me he was in the Among Us video game and being chased by bears. Was it that bad?
It was something. Not quite that.. I guess. I just have an expectation when I walk into neyland on how a football game will go, and that game didn’t go the way I thought it would from kickoff. Nothing made sense. Kiffin trolling with timeouts on a halftime field goal attempt, 40 injured players, trash tossing. It was just wild.

Obviously. Do you know if anyone was even remotely close to being open?
Why does that matter????

There is a .0000000001% chance that the QB runs it in from that spot, given the situation.

Even the slim odds of us completing a jump ball or lucking into a bobbled pass are higher.

Not to mention he looked up at the clock on the way out of bounds

With all this scolding I'm just getting pissed. (and yes, I was upset last night) Still, some drunk fans does not equal all this crap we are getting especially after that amazing checkerboard, the noise -- the loyalty of our fan base regardless of all they've been thru-- It is what college football should be.

If Hooker isn’t hurt Tennessee wins that game. Change my mind.

Defense played a great game. Banks called a really good game, but just don’t have the horses at LB yet to contain a player like Corral. Corral will win the Heisman and deservedly so.

Offense struggled at times, but when you’re playing your 8-9th OL and your 4-5th RB that’s to be expected. Heupel and Golesh called a really good game overall IMO.

Milton needed to throw the ball to someone or risk everything he had to try and get to the end zone….the only thing YOU CANNOT DO is exactly what he did.

All the poor officiating and mistakes in execution and Tennessee still had a chance to win the game. One small step forward…

Defense played a great game. Banks called a really good game, but just don’t have the horses at LB yet to contain a player like Corral. Corral will win the Heisman and deservedly so.

Offense struggled at times, but when you’re playing your 8-9th OL and your 4-5th RB that’s to be expected. Heupel and Golesh called a really good game overall IMO.

Milton needed to throw the ball to someone or risk everything he had to try and get to the end zone….the only thing YOU CANNOT DO is exactly what he did.

All the poor officiating and mistakes in execution and Tennessee still had a chance to win the game. One small step forward…
if Hooker isnt hurt we stand an 80% or better chance of winning

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

I honestly agree on the Hooker point. I think we get 1-2 more plays off to get at or inside of the 10, and then we draw up the winner on the final play.

Even that first pass by Milton to get the first down and move closer, I was like "ok, this is actually working" and then it didn't work anymore

If Kiffin doesnt tell his players to constantly take dives TN wins that game. The second drive out of half after the stop, TN was driving and had tempo and all the momentum then they started taking dives and it was pretty much impossible to get into a rhythm. The tempo was getting to OM defense, they were able to stay fresh with the dives and that allowed them to be fresh enough for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back