Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know where the golf ball came from

246505367_261893525854589_4955769410779167083_n.jpg

Happens in a lot of places, doesn't make it any less trashy.
Point is you can’t control what grown ass people do. Just because they are wearing same jersey color as you doesn’t mean they will act like you. So punish and trash an entire fan base because the actions of few thousand?

If one of these people get a DUI leaving the stadium, is the entire fan base judged?

Bad look… ON THE PEOPLE THROWING THINGS. Not the entire fan base or university.

These kids are 16-18 listening to music about killing, drugs, hoes. You think they care about water bottles being thrown????
No
Thank you, Nolen likes it apparently he shared a sign that says “ lane kiffens wife has been ran through more than the power T” on his Instagram... the passion of the fan base likely was fun to be around and they have eyes and know 103k people did not throw stuff. Just a few rowdy fans who were tired of grabbing their ankles for bad calls instead of being delta neutral like every ref should be in a game

Point is you can’t control what grown ass people do. Just because they are wearing same jersey color as you doesn’t mean they will act like you. So punish and trash an entire fan base because the actions of few thousand?

If one of these people get a DUI leaving the stadium, is the entire fan base judged?

Exactly

We had a chance to have a decent year yet we shat our pants when we played any team with a pulse. USC barely beat Andy and Mizzou is hot trash.

Heupel can beat bad teams but our teams have looked ill-prepared when we’ve played UF, Pitt, and now OM. Those were the games we could have won and went 0-3.

Lots of injuries and Bama next week is gonna be painful

Have a nice life..🙋‍♂️

Last edited:
The fact that we're 2 bad referee calls from 6-1 in Y1 is absolutely amazing. Sometimes the negative variance of sports hits you right in the nads, but it is what it is. We have 4 blowout wins and 2 extremely close losses/should have been wins. I'll take that all day Y1 and it should give everyone (even @Catbone!) hope.

I agree, this isnt a fanbase thing, it's all on individuals.

I would love to see our offensive snaps vs ole miss defensive injuries compared to ole miss offensive snaps vs our defensive injuries. I would rewatch but I'm still too pissed . Seems like ole miss had a magical injury every time we gained positive yardage

We had a chance to have a decent year yet we shat our pants when we played any team with a pulse. USC barely beat Andy and Mizzou is hot trash.

Heupel can beat bad teams but our teams have looked ill-prepared when we’ve played UF, Pitt, and now OM. Those were the games we could have won and went 0-3.

Yeah losing by 5 to #13 in the country and the guy that's #1 in the Heisman race in Y1...after a 3-7 season....SHAME!!! 😅🤣😂😭

Don't forget the blue font next time.

Any program that has gone through what we have over the past decade wont be perfect overnight. CJH has taken over a team that has lost a ton in attrition and he has managed to get us in a position to be competitive. You can have as absurd expectations as you want, but I dont think you are seeing the entire picture of the progress under pretty hard conditions that has been made.

I would love to see our offensive snaps vs ole miss defensive injuries compared to ole miss offensive snaps vs our defensive injuries. I would rewatch but I'm still too pissed . Seems like ole miss had a magical injury every time we gained positive yardage
We had some magical injuries too….. just less of them

Many fanbases have thrown trash on the playing surface, including Ole Miss, and none of those schools have condoned it. So if the SEC wants to play fair, they can address a universal problem and set clear rules to be enforced going forward. Or they can make an example out of UT for doing what other schools have done with only a mild (or no) rebuke from the conference.

It's a league problem-- not one school's problem-- and it's generally caused by ongoing poor officiating with a game-changing outcome. So treat it like that. Or continue to be biased and sanction universities and coaches for speaking out about a broader problem that isn't going away on its own. UT was quick to reprimand fans-- but that's only the back-end of the problem. Address the front-end, then fix them both. Most schools will agree on that.

And those injured players came back in the very next play. They were using it as a substitution method and I wish we would do the very same thing so maybe someone in the 'AA office will maybe think about a rule change. An injured player should have to miss the entire drive.

Many fanbases have thrown trash on the playing surface, including Ole Miss, and none of those schools have condoned it. So if the SEC wants to play fair, they can address a universal problem and set clear rules to be enforced going forward. Or they can make an example out of UT for doing what other schools have done with only a mild (or no) rebuke from the conference.

It's a league problem-- not one school's problem-- and it's generally caused by ongoing poor officiating with a game-changing outcome. So treat it like that. Or continue to be biased and sanction universities and coaches for speaking out about a broader problem that isn't going away on its own. UT was quick to reprimand fans-- but that's only the back-end of the problem. Address the front-end, then fix them both. Most schools will agree on that.
They better not sanction UT, that would be the most outrageous response the league could have........................which means that will probably happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back