Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money volume moves lines, not the number of bets. Bookies are simply (almost always) just trying to balance their books.

Maybe there is different info out there, but info I just posted says 82% of volume is on UT, but 46% of bets. That would say sharp money is on us, right? Maybe I'm missing something here, but that's how it looks to me.
Yeah...that makes me feel a little better. I thought he was speaking the truth about big money being on ol piss

based on what i've seen so far today in three different games, I guess it doesn't matter if it's an uncatchable ball and sails five yards out of bounds, it is still pass interference? Of course that won't be the case for us if we need it... :rolleyes:

Idiots need to give #1 Georgia the ***** trophy already. There's no point of them even playing they're so much better than everyone. CFB playoffs needs to be teams #2 - 5 for it to be fair. Gdsnoozefest[/QUOT my l

A bird pooped on my phone as I read this at our tailgate. . It’s a sign. You are an ignored Ga fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back