Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darell Middleton’s tweet where he said he never should have left. Grass wasn’t greener on the other side for him sounds like. I’d say a lot of guys that bailed thinking this was a sinking ship are regretting it now that the Vols are rolling and having fun exceeding expectations.
Let the tears flow.

Abandoning your brothers in need is a lesson that needs to be learned

GIF. . .

Graphics Interchange Format

Is it pronounced graphics or jraphics?
giphy.gif

What recruit(s) that Pruitt and Co missed on do you think would be thriving under the new staff?

Some initial ones that came to mind:
Zach Evans - TCU (might be a Heisman candidate here if we didn't also have Tiyon)
Rakim Jarrett - Maryland - 22 Catches 319 yards and 5 TDs this year.
Junior Colson - Michigan - has been solid as a Freshman there, but can't help but look at our thinness at LB and think he couldn't get some run here.
BJ Ojulari - LSU - He's playing really well but I would've loved to see what RG could do with him.

he's not healthy and according to one report, he's out too.
😕
At this rate, we might finally see what Freak looks like. They're gonna have to suit him up and send him in.

Frank running down the sidelines " I got this!! And remember to click the link to our sponsorssss!"

Last edited:
Did some digging today and it’s my understanding that Evans did some running and cutting on the side. Final decision will be made in pregame tomorrow. I expect him to try and give it a go tomorrow if he can handle the pain and can push off on the ankle.

AP

Don’t do this us AP…and don’t do this to yourselves everyone else. He is out.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I don't say this much... but Newt's right. If you're a Dodgers, or a Yankees fan for that matter, you're the bama fans of baseball
My dad grew up in LA. My grandfather lived there for 70 years. So that’s how I came into being a Dodgers fan. At least no one will mistake our logo for Alabama’s!

Did some digging today and it’s my understanding that Evans did some running and cutting on the side. Final decision will be made in pregame tomorrow. I expect him to try and give it a go tomorrow if he can handle the pain and can push off on the ankle.

AP
Shoot him up.

Just purchased a 1982 World’s Fair hat. I don’t know why or what I’m going to do with it, but I felt like it had to be done

Weird. I just dug to the back of a pole barn on my property, for the 1st time I've owned the house, 15 years.
There was a 6 pack of Worlds Fair beer back there, lol.

AP
🙏 Please let him be able to go tomm….. if it’s his choice….. I don’t see him sitting out….just hope he is productive.

Don’t do this us AP…and don’t do this to yourselves everyone else. He is out.
if i'm being completely honest, while i do think it's important at least one of them play, small or evans, we have 6 games left, and 4 of them are in the winnable category. we're 1 more week away from a bye, and i don't have any delusions of grandeur bout beating Bama, so if he has to sit this week and isn't a factor next week, i'll take him for the remaining four games healthy as a horse. cause we will absolutely need him against UK. and we'll need whatever we can muster against UGA's defense....but i don't have many delusions there either.

i think we can still compete fine with Ole Miss w/out Evans, but there's no getting around the fact that not having him is a big blow. just picking which defenses to go up against w/out him? Ole Miss, USA, Vandy are the three we can probably do w/out the most. still don't like it.

again, this has been on the table all week, so i think the staff has had time for contingencies to be put in to the game plan. and there's plenty of ways to run the ball in this offense.

may even catch Ole Miss off guard with how we had to adjust w/the absence of Small and Evans. never know. lol.

Google searching the California governor in a thong….. I don’t think I want to see your search history.
You don’t have to do an advanced search. “Dodger fan” in the search field gets you there. Can’t post what you net if you type “I have ‘a person’ on the team”. 😉

if i'm being completely honest, while i do think it's important at least one of them play, small or evans, we have 6 games left, and 4 of them are in the winnable category. we're 1 more week away from a bye, and i don't have any delusions of grandeur bout beating Bama, so if he has to sit this week and isn't a factor next week, i'll take him for the remaining four games healthy as a horse. cause we will absolutely need him against UK. and we'll need whatever we can muster against UGA's defense....but i don't have many delusions there either.

i think we can still compete fine with Ole Miss w/out Evans, but there's no getting around the fact that not having him is a big blow. just picking which defenses to go up against w/out him? Ole Miss, USA, Vandy are the three we can probably do w/out the most. still don't like it.

again, this has been on the table all week, so i think the staff has had time for contingencies to be put in to the game plan. and there's plenty of ways to run the ball in this offense.

may even catch Ole Miss off guard with how we had to adjust w/the absence of Small and Evans. never know. lol.
And this was definitely a game that ChrisLowe said we should lay on our back and hope that they don’t hurt us. Course at the time he issued that, Mizzou qualified. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back