Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologize for what? Not trusting him because he's missed before?

Everyone has missed before. Looks like he hit this one. We tend to unnecessarily eat our own around here then, when they’re proven right, folks are still obstinate about it. See Travis Haney for details.

Reactions: volbeast33
Stay Fly definitely a banger of a song, but not in my top 5 rap songs i'd pick for a 3rd down song if given the choice. but then again everything in my top 5 would probably not be able to be played in the stadium. Yo Gotti, Crime Mob, Pastor Troy just to name a few artists with some really good options.
I thought we was picking 3rd qtr pre kick songs. Stay Fly clean version is perfect with a light show. Pastor Troy jammin tho

Yankees
Griz
Titans
Preds

Huge Steeler fan as a kid.....and 76ers.
I like the flyers and preds….. flyers were my original team…. Liked the preds bc of being in Nashville…… I never could like the Titans bc they will always be the Houston Oilers to me.

Reactions: Volator
I like the flyers and preds….. flyers were my original team…. Liked the preds bc of being in Nashville…… I never could like the Titans bc they will always be the Houston Oilers to me.
It's taken a while to switch to the Titans......but I can say I'm there.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some backfield combos of Hooker, Milton, and Beckwith/Whitehead/Pierce. And then use some direct snaps to all of them on different plays. Defense wouldn’t know who was getting the ball, and I feel like we could run wild out of that formation and still be able to take some shots down the field. And I could see Milton and Beckwith/Whitehead as lead blockers for Hooker getting some big chunks of yards on the ground

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I thought we was picking 3rd qtr pre kick songs. Stay Fly clean version is perfect with a light show. Pastor Troy jammin tho
Ahh i was thinking 3rd down song. hmmm. end of 3rd quarter song (if explicit lyrics were allowed) i'd go in no particular order "dangerous posse" by three 6, "Swag Surfin" by F.L.Y., "shawty violatin" by yo gotti, "For My Dawgs" by Waka Flocka, or "Kryptonite" by Killer Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back