Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone responded to a previous tweet asking what that concept would look like with white outlining on the names and numbers, and that made it look even better.

Somebody ask him to do Chizzle’s, the all black with Orange outlining around the numbers and names

Thanks for the fashion show. I am waiting to see people modeling the different shades of uniforms down the run way. lol We still got to beat So. Car. first before we laying out uniforms for the Ole Miss game. If we don't win Saturday its going to take a lot of sting out of the Ole Miss game.

*Rumors* they had difficulty getting them.
giphy.gif

it's not like we were trying to get orange or chrome helmets

black helmets. how many football teams at all levels of football wear black helmets?

Thanks for the fashion show. I am waiting to see people modeling the different shades of uniforms down the run way. lol We still got to beat So. Car. first before we laying out uniforms for the Ole Miss game. If we don't win Saturday its going to take a lot of sting out of the Ole Miss game.
If you want to talk football, start us a topic to discuss. Until then, we are being fashionistas.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Oh damn you're right. I block that bowl out even though I was there.

Milton would have had a blast that night if he were in the stands. Some of those beer bottles didn't make it to the field.
I was there too. I LOST it when the refs said there was one second left after ruling the game over. I was behaving like a total red. Seriously calmed down how I conduct myself after that.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I was there too. I LOST it when the refs said there was one second left after ruling the game over. I was behaving like a total red. Seriously calmed down how I conduct myself after that.
Yeah that wasn't the best night for a lot of our fans. The place was like 90% orange, 100% hammered, 800% pissed.

In our defense they made a new rule because of how bad we got screwed, so we weren't entirely in the wrong for being upset.

Yeah that wasn't the best night for a lot of our fans. The place was like 90% orange, 100% hammered, 800% pissed.

In our defense they made a new rule because of how bad we got screwed, so we weren't entirely in the wrong for being upset.
After how we’d lost to LSU I couldn’t believe it. How are you going to lose ONE game because you had too many men on the field and then lose a SECOND game because your OPPONENT had too many men on the field?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back