Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, I don't want to burst your bubble but you should get a can of Coke Zero and Coke Zero Sugar, put them side by side and read the ingredients. They are identical--word for word !!!!!!

Coke pulled off a great PR campaign because everyone is scared of sugar. They just added the word sugar to the product and changed the color scheme.
I beg to differ sir

There are some minor taste alterations. The refined pallet can detect this, such as my mans here

Tasting: New Coke Zero Sugar vs. Old Coke Zero

There's a generalized fear surrounding bringing Freeze back in that has nothing to do with football directly. I think the conference fears that Freeze has enough skeletons to get everyone in trouble along with him. Slive didn't like Kiffin at all when he left and made very public remarks about it but after a few years he was forgiven. Same might happen for Freeze one day but IDK. For some reason, Freeze is treated by those who know him better than the rest of us as radioactive which tells me they probably think he was doing far worse than what he's been publicly accused of and beyond that they are afraid it will come out and more than just OM and Freeze would be hit.

People forget more than one school was involved in donating cash for Cam and the Albert Means mess went well beyond Bama. Most of the recruits Freeze took he took from teams like UGA and BAMA but others, including us were in on some of them.

as a VERY old Vol fan who has seen it all regarding SEC football, I will say this. Rest assured that, as ALWAYS, the people in Birmingham will protect their cash cow in Tuscaloosa at all costs.

2022 SCHEDULE

DATE OPPONENT
Sept. 3 Ball State
Sept.10 @ Pittsburgh
Sept.17 Akron
Sept.24 Florida
Oct. 1OPEN
Oct. 8 @ LSU
Oct. 15 Alabama
Oct. 22 UT-Martin
Oct. 29 Kentucky
Nov. 5 @ Georgia
Nov. 12 Missouri
Nov. 19 @ South Carolina
Nov. 26 @ Vandy
Looking forward to Spanking that Pitt bottom next year after they lose all their talent and we are ascending

Also with the expansion with OU and Texas...if they keep East and West divisions...that means they will go to West and more than likely Bama and Auburn will get pushed to the East. Then throw in a 10 game conference schedule because you would have to play 2 from the West andthis could be a possible conference schedule:

UF
Mizzou
UGA
Bama
Texas
SC
Auburn
UK
OU
Vandy

Yeah....I'll play TN school for the deaf and Mount olive elementary for our non conference....don't care.
Man… I played SO much basketball on that playground in high school. Cats be rolling in from Vestal and the Village and we were BALLIN

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Man… I played SO much basketball on that playground in high school. Cats be rolling in from Vestal and the Village and we were BALLIN
Haha...that's where I went to elementary school. I used to play a lot of pickup bball at the park behind the Krystals on Chapman Highway.

Haha...that's where I went to elementary school. I used to play a lot of pickup bball at the park behind the Krystals on Chapman Highway.
Trying to remember the name of that place… it’s a dudes name… can’t place it.

Those were the tightest rims on earth. It was either pure net or blasting off the rim, lol

Duff field, right?

Standing on my balcony this evening in PCB waiting to see the sunset. Some guy on a paramotor was doing stunts and loops etc. One of the Sea Screamer boats was headed to Schooners to fire the sunset cannon. This guy starts showing off and doing stunts around the boat and crashed into the ocean right in front of them. They rescued him and took his ass on the sunset cruise with his paramotor tied to the back. Tito's + story telling > grammer

Oh wow another dumb meme. Ok so let’s look at this trend. Dooley sucked, got fired. Butch sucked, got fired. Pruitt sucked, got fired. See the trend?

What confidence do you have in the administration to make a good head coaching hire? At some point TN fans are going to have to come to grips with the fact that this program needs time to rebuild. You can claim the year 2 or 3 BS all you want. But if Heupel is fired after year 3, we will be in the same mess we have been for the last 15 years or so.

Standing on my balcony this evening in PCB waiting to see the sunset. Some guy on a paramotor was doing stunts and loops etc. One of the Sea Screamer boats was headed to Schooners to fire the sunset cannon. This guy starts showing off and doing stunts around the boat and crashed into the ocean right in front of them. They rescued him and took his ass on the sunset cruise with his paramotor tied to the back. Tito's + story telling > grammer
1632276123258.gif

2022 SCHEDULE

DATE OPPONENT
Sept. 3 Ball State
Sept.10 @ Pittsburgh
Sept.17 Akron
Sept.24 Florida
Oct. 1OPEN
Oct. 8 @ LSU
Oct. 15 Alabama
Oct. 22 UT-Martin
Oct. 29 Kentucky
Nov. 5 @ Georgia
Nov. 12 Missouri
Nov. 19 @ South Carolina
Nov. 26 @ Vandy
I don't see UCLA or Oklahoma. Hmmm.

First off I’m praying for y’all.

The state sent an email to every provider pushing this treatment. I have ordered this several times a day for the past few weeks. I have had patients reach out and say their symptoms resolved days after. I have not had any of my patients claim a bad reaction. It has been approved for emergency use. We are required to give a document stating this. Your wife’s OB must feel strongly about her needing this. I would listen to them.

Again none of my patients have reported negative response to this.

Praying for health of wife and baby (and you). Please keep us updated

Had a friend who got covid and did the infusion and he got better in just a couple of days. I know everybody reacts different but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back