Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where losing some of these guys hits us the most.

Wanya, Jahmir, & even Abercrombie who knows if any of them would have been starters, but more depth the OL doesn't have right now and not a one of 'em is starting at their new school. Pruitt left a toxic roster, I think we're seeing that in some of the big names that aren't bought-in and thus aren't playing right now. Hopefully by year 3 or 4 we will have a team fully of Heupel guys (or guys fully bought in).

One small thing I've noticed that I like a whole lot...QBs all cheering for each other and the OL guys helping up their QBs.

Wanya, Jahmir, & even Abercrombie who knows if any of them would have been starters, but more depth the OL doesn't have right now and not a one of 'em is starting at their new school. Pruitt left a toxic roster, I think we're seeing that in some of the big names that aren't bought-in and thus aren't playing right now. Hopefully by year 3 or 4 we will have a team fully of Heupel guys (or guys fully bought in).

One small thing I've noticed that I like a whole lot...QBs all cheering for each other and the OL guys helping up their QBs.

I just like the fact that we are playing hard

no it doesnt.

get on the bus or get off. kids who were bought and paid for, can kick rocks. Its still about team, they quit.

Another O lineman went down yesterday with what appeared to be a knee. I can't remember which one. Any word on that injury?

Looked like an ankle to me. Could just be making sure he didn’t tear anything in there. He was moving to well for it to be a knee. Sucks that he did it on a tackle….

Hopefully nothing major, while him being out sucks. Getting his brother back at Center is very crucial. Our inside run game has been bad without Cooper.
I’m rewatching the game right now and that injury didn’t look that bad so hopefully it is nothing major.

Alright sports bettors, who ya got today? My favorite bet is Broncos -5.5, Texans +13.5, and Raiders +5.5

This WR rotation is extremely puzzling.

For example game1 VJ barely played.

11 played very little yesterday

yesterday 9 didn’t play much if any until the second half.

did 9 play the first half? maybe suspended for a half?
VJ has been nursing a hamstring injury so hasn’t played much the first two games. Given the fact he was on kickoff, punt return, and played the most snaps at WR this year tells me he’s healthy.

11 was concussed last week so it makes sense he didn’t play much yesterday.

9 also has been nursing a injury so it also makes sense he didn’t play much yesterday.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
All of our QBs suck, the WRs suck, and the OL sucks. Bailey got his chance and looked like crap...so yay....there is no hope there for good QB play either 👍

I don't know what in the hell is wrong with the OL and RBs..that was absolutely pathetic playing this HS defense...👍

I am having trouble seeing five wins happening...

I'm not blaming the staff and I will be here to cheer on the guys as long as they play hard and don't quit...but the situation is what it is.

So what I hear you saying is 14-1 🤠

I just like the fact that we are playing hard
I do too. Was still very shocked how little we could push the hole vs TN Tech. Seems Coop is way's absence (and this shifting of other players) is way more important than expected. God we need to stay healthy on the OL in the worst way.

I know I’m in the minority here but I for one am glad that I see a TN team playing hard, playing together, playing to win, making halftime adjustments and being well prepared…we aren’t where we need to be but we certainly aren’t where we used to be…QB is certainly an issue, depth in numerous places & playing with a short handed roster…I support CJH and think he was done very well with what he has and the hand he has been dealt…GBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back