Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to hope Milton develops this season for next season... we need to hope Hooker gains confidence and stays calm in big games, not turning the ball over... still not sure about HB... I know he's in with scrubs, but meh...

I still like HB I’m glad he got to play today! I still think he can be a good QB. He’s behind the others. I just needed to see it. Milton is probably “best” IF he hits the throws he should make. However if Milton keeps playing the way he has Hooker will quickly take over and if that happens we just have to hope he doesn’t fumble all the time.

Is the pain isolated or does it travel down your leg?
I will be happy to try to help.
You can answer me here or email me at jkay@arlingtonortho.com
I have pain in my legs. Not sure how much is neuropathy from my diabetes, and what might be tied to my back. I'm a medical wreck. I had a steroid shot in my lower back like a month and a half, two months ago. Was okay for like two weeks then started back up again.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Well the qb room is what it is. Hooker isn't great, but seems like the best out of a pretty bad batch. Milton is horrendous and Bailey looks like he doesn't feel comfortable in this offense at all.

Actually all 3 have thrown perfect passes that have been dropped by our WRs. Those are high risk low completion passes but we take more than most. That said, if our WRs could catch just the perfect ones that have been thrown on the deep ball then all 3 QBs look good.

We have to have a WR step up for the long game.

Actually all 3 have thrown perfect passes that have been dropped by our WRs. Those are high risk low completion passes but we take more than most. That said, if our WRs could catch just the perfect ones that have been thrown on the deep ball then all 3 QBs look good.

We have to have a WR step up for the long game.
The ball that knocked Hyatt out should have been a completion, and it would have been "purty" if he had caught it.

Reactions: UTProf
Hooker is my QB. Throws a better deep ball than Milton and can do more in the run game. Must take care of the ball better though.

It'd be nice if the media stopped hyping KY now. They only beat UTC by like 5 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back