Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Also, I don't know how anyone can post during the game. I'm mad at everyone during the game and it's way to easy to go really negative.
I question the play calling.All those overthrown balls by Milton and they kept going to the long ball.The one when Hyatt got injured was spot on but overall I thought Hooker was by far the better of the two.I guess we’re not going to get to see what Bailey can do.

P.S. - Sometimes the best medicine is tough love. Don't let his condition stop you from holding him responsible. He needs to take some control over this. It'll help him in the long run.

I know and I'm kinda torn on this. He's had a ton of falls and fell again just a minute ago. I want him to be able to do more but I'm terrified to let him do too much. He's had a ton of muscle atrophy. I'm afraid he's gonna break something. We already have a hole in the wall from a fall where his head went through.

It went about how I really thought it would, but I was engaged watching it until the end, unlike anything I saw from last years games. I think if we ever figure out the frigging QB position, we might have something.
Give the fans the plug 'n play quarterback that they want!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back