Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vols went run-heavy in their opener with 64 rushing attempts to 24 passing attempts. That strategy was used to take advantage of a weak-run defense successfully. Tiyon Evans and Jabari Small each had 100-yard days as Tennessee gashed Bowling Green for 331 yards on the ground with four rushing touchdowns. The more notable takeaway was Tennessee’s defense shutting down the Falcons’ run game. BGSU was top-50 in rushing yards per game in 2020 and could only muster 32 yards.

- The Athletic Zachary Pekale

2019 the actual -good- season Pruitt had...here's the attendance for home games.

Georgia State 85,503
BYU 92,475
Chattanooga 86,208
Georgia 92,709
Mississippi State 85,462
South Carolina 87,387
UAB 85,791
Vandy 87,367

Only 2 home games over 90k is pretty disgraceful, I think the fans were already tired of Pruitt ball. I hope Heupel can just continue to score points and field an exciting offense. That should bring the fans back in.

I don't know if this is the best place to put this not, but please say a prayer for this loving family. The father passed away suddenly friday and his wife now has 4 kids to take care of on her own. He was a great guy and a big UT fan. If you could spare anything there is a go fund me set up for funeral expenses.

Fundraiser by Jenny Massey : Johnson Family Memorial Fund (gofundme.com)

This is her facebook page:

This was his:

Thank you guys. It has already increased over $1000.00 since i posted here.

2019 the actual -good- season Pruitt had...here's the attendance for home games.

Georgia State 85,503
BYU 92,475
Chattanooga 86,208
Georgia 92,709
Mississippi State 85,462
South Carolina 87,387
UAB 85,791
Vandy 87,367

Only 2 home games over 90k is pretty disgraceful, I think the fans were already tired of Pruitt ball. I hope Heupel can just continue to score points and field an exciting offense. That should bring the fans back in.
take out 10k and put bucket seats all the way through.. would drop us from 5th to 8th in capacity numbers and save my butt and back in the process

Georgia State 85,503
BYU 92,475
Chattanooga 86,208
Georgia 92,709
Mississippi State 85,462
South Carolina 87,387
UAB 85,791
Vandy 87,367

To be fair, this was a COVID year at peak fear mongering

I spent many a day in the ff. I just cant go back

Ma7Ehv.gif

He's definitely right that won't work in the SEC, but I don't think that's really what we're trying to do
It’s almost like that person doesn’t realize that offense was one of the least talented offenses in sec history and was playing well above its head….. for example last year as bad as our offense was…. We averaged 18-19 ppg in SEC play….. the team that he took over averaged 9 ppg in SEC play.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back