Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thought he played in the TTU game, or at least I thought I saw him. The only game I'm 100% positive he didn't play in was against Bowling Green. Point was/is that he's played less snaps than Banks or Crouch (the two we were comparing him to). Sill he's been disappointing so far considering how much experience he had coming in.
He absolutely played in the Bowling Green game. The whole game as a starter. The one game he didn’t play in was TTU because he was injured….. Mitchell sucks.

I’ll let him work and see what he can do, of course. I stayed in on Butch way too damn long when it was clear from year 1 that he was a bad coach.

Right now Heupel has a few positives to pull but his team is undisciplined, he started the wrong QB, didn’t challenge in the Pitt game among a few other questionable coaching decisions. Not saying he’s crap but I am saying it doesn’t look great early.

what do you do for a living? I’d like to watch you once a week and then meticulously critique you anonymously with several thousand other people on a message board about how you perform a job that most of has never done and none of us have done at that level. I’m sure you’ll be mistake free.

And I still haven’t seen anyone post anything objective showing that Kiffin is the great coach they think he is. He’s done nothing but score a lot of points.

After a few years, well for many after a few games, the fun of high scoring would wear off and they’d be complaining that he isn’t winning enough soon enough. He would start to wear on fans because he hasn’t and can’t win championship. And championships are what we want.

The Kiffin love is irrational at best.
It’s Stephen A. Smith Science…instant analysis making the facts fit an instant narrative. Charlie Weis is a much wealthier man as a beneficiary of said science.

On this note he is doing better than all of our LBs….

Everyone outside of Jeremy Banks sucks. I just looked up all of their stats and they are awful.

Juwan Mitchell only has 1 solo tackle…. 1….
Beasley & Mohan will be monsters in due time. Mohan plays like JRM and I love it.

He played 29 snaps

Bowling Green only ran 61 and Banks and Mitchell were splitting time with Beasley and Page - Meaning Mitchell played half the plays just like Banks did.

Again, Mitchell sucks. He literally only has 1 Solo Tackle in 3 games. Plus his pass coverage and closing speed are awful

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Pissy? Lol 😂

You said 100% he didn’t play in the Bowling Green game I just showed you that he did.

Also my life is great thanks for asking

Yeah I was wrong, but the hostility has been amped up in your posts lately.

I got BG & TTU confused...**** happens my dude.

Reactions: Volbucky
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back