Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is funny. It’s a trash product that loses money. Your average boys high school basketball team would beat a WNBA team.

Have you heard Bill Burr take on the WNBA? It’s hilarious and worth the listen. Maybe they should get some players born male to spice it up 🤷‍♂️
Ive always said watching WBB, you could watch a better quality game at your local YMCA?

I follow the LV because they are a UT team and I wish only good things for them. That being said, the WNBA is a boring product and people only have some much time and resources to put toward entertainment. They want something exciting in return for their money. The WNBA just isn't what people are willing to spend money on. I don't know if even Pat could do anything for the WNBA.

You can't build with only one person but building on a legacy is a good start. The game needs more personalities and icons. It needs to grow and it has to get better at the collegiate level first. It def. needs more than one Pat but it doesn't even have that right now.

Reactions: Devo182
This might be the sweetest thing ever written in the recruiting forum. You're a mensch, Nick.

In all seriousness, I'm so sorry for what you're going through right now. You and your family are loved and all of us are thinking about you and praying for you. Take today to share memories - you'll find your relatives and friends gathered are a treasure trove of stories about your grandmother. Some might surprise you, some might make you laugh, but all will help you hold her memory close.
Thanks so much ❤️

Reactions: UTProf
@nicksjuzunk, may you be comforted by all the morans, empowered by all the redneks, delighted by the iced donuts, and emboldened with the knifing of all the loved ones that cross your path as you lay your granny to rest.
Just visited my living grandmother who also has Alzheimer’s. It’s brutal. Many of you know

Same.

Here's a fresh one:
a4aw7iu4mlx21.jpg
1658946155516.gif
Still looking for this one! Prolly gonna get bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back