Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a believer in Heupel, but commits mean almost entirely nothing. A lot of money yet to be offered to our commits from other schools between now and December.
We, also, have a lot of money. Sure, flips are possible, but let's not act like they're inevitable. Tennessee is becoming an attractive place to play again. Recruits are noticing. No need to be Debbie Downer.

I'm a believer in Heupel, but commits mean almost entirely nothing. A lot of money yet to be offered to our commits from other schools between now and December.
most of these commits have visited multiple
times, if not all. (Chandavian only once, but Ek has been to Missouri three times).

These kids were not pressured to commit. The common tie that binds are the amazing relationships have, family feel, and that only happens when you dont pressure for commits. NIL is overblown.

Where is the link or post about players being in better shape?
“A guy like Dylan Sampson has shown his athletic ability in just a few weeks on campus while a veteran like Jaylen McCullough is as lean as he’s been the last couple of years eliminating body fat and he’s more athletic than he has been.”

VQ

“A guy like Dylan Sampson has shown his athletic ability in just a few weeks on campus while a veteran like Jaylen McCullough is as lean as he’s been the last couple of years eliminating body fat and he’s more athletic than he has been.”

VQ
The old we are in better shape than we've ever been post.

VQ
I've heard Heup remark about several players that they have transformed their bodies in the off-season. It seems to be a theme.

We, also, have a lot of money. Sure, flips are possible, but let's not act like they're inevitable. Tennessee is becoming an attractive place to play again. Recruits are noticing. No need to be Debbie Downer.

I wonder if NIL and the likelihood of signing some kind of contract limits the number of flips we see.

I wonder if NIL and the likelihood of signing some kind of contract limits the number of flips we see.
Only certain states allow HS players to sign NIL deals. Such as California. In states where HS players cannot sign, I'm guessing there is nothing binding in place that can be enforced. So the potential for flips is still there. Someone could potentially come along and offer a better deal. It really comes down to why a kid committed wherever he's committed to.

Reactions: bigl3327
Hahaha yes sir. And you're also invited to my Ball State tailgate. Please RSVP.
I’m gonna do my best to make the game but I may not be up for the tailgate bc it’s that crazy Thursday night kickoff. Not sure I can even swing that unless I work later on other days, which I may end up doing. I’m gonna have to fly up there from work (off at 3:30) and hope I can make it in time. But if I can go up for the tailgate and the football gods shine upon me, I’ll text you and let you know

#27 Tennessee. . .
#11 Pitt. . .

Phil Steele has been smoking crack.
That's o.k. This does not jive with his preseason analysis posted on Friday. How can a team that could " ...challenge GA in the east..." be #27? Hopefully we will surprise these prognosticators.
I'm not sure if we need to temper our excitement over the coming year or gear up for some "How Bout Them VOLS !!!!" I don't see how we should not be much better. Another year of coaching and preparing should only result in better performance on the field.

We should be: Bigger, Stronger, Faster, More Talented and better prepared..........this should result in BETTER results. I think this year will be FUN if nothing else........by the way 10-2 or 9-3, Top 12.

681d4f76-fdd7-4f96-8526-97372c238b26.jpegI was just thinking.........yes for those who have wondered........We read while WE poop when not being watched by humans that make sure we go before we can come back in....oh, never mind I digress..........you people are strange. Now, what was I thinking.....SEE WHAT YOU DID !!!! Now I have to think again.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back