Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind that people vilify TV. The worst thing he has ever done is chest bump a red defending his player. The dude is all class IMO. In the same breathe, these people drool over Kiffin. That MF is an embarrassment to his university and it blows my mind they allow him to act like he does. I’m embarrassed to say I wanted that dude back twice. Thank God no one listens to me. I think I hate that dude more today than I did in 2010. Sick of people talking down to great coach and person like TV while his clown ass gets so much love.

Some of those games were a bad call or a missed opportunity from wins.

I'm convinced if you give us better refs, no fake injuries, and more depth, we only lose to UGA and Bama last year.

I'm also convinced that the biggest reason we lost to them is depth issues. We were neck and neck with both teams going into the 4th. The scoreboard doesn't show just how close those games were.

It blows my mind that people vilify TV. The worst thing he has ever done is chest bump a red defending his player. The dude is all class IMO. In the same breathe, these people drool over Kiffin. That MF is an embarrassment to his university and it blows my mind they allow him to act like he does. I’m embarrassed to say I wanted that dude back twice. Thank God no one listens to me. I think I hate that dude more today than I did in 2010. Sick of people talking down to great coach and person like TV while his clown ass gets so much love.
I'm embarrassed for you if you wanted Kiffin back twice....

Louisville 2023 Football Commits

Uh, can someone explain how Louisville is putting together such a strong class?

Seeing as how they play Clemson and Kensucky every year, I don’t hate it. I just don’t understand it.
Their top recruiter: QB coach Pete Thomas is from Cali and has lots of connections. He is a relentless recruiter. He has worked 3 years building this class. Top 35 Coach under 35 type guy.

Last edited:
Anyone else making the trip down to Baton Rouge for the game this year? Never been so figured this was as good of a time as any. Know a ton of Vols going. Had forgotten all about Daniels transferring there from AZ State. Hope we’ve fixed our mobile QB issues by then.

Anyone else making the trip down to Baton Rouge for the game this year? Never been so figured this was as good of a time as any. Know a ton of Vols going. Had forgotten all about Daniels transferring there from AZ State. Hope we’ve fixed our mobile QB issues by then.
We’re going - we’ll be in a three RV caravan.

After that game, we’ll all be heading back to Knoxville for the Alabama game!

GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Believe I’m gonna be there. That’s the plan at this point.

Louisville 2023 Football Commits

Uh, can someone explain how Louisville is putting together such a strong class?

Seeing as how they play Clemson and Kensucky every year, I don’t hate it. I just don’t understand it.
Odd success like this. Why Saban and the rest of the heap-top are crying about the NIL. Amateurism doesn't promote parity. It prevents it.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back