Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not related to Rucker but I’m getting married this weekend too
mazel-tov.gif

Apparently FSU canned their coach and Kendall Rogers hunting ND coach is a candidate? FSU alum.

Also I believe FSU was on the short list for Tommy White, so that news has to be good all around.

Reactions: Rishvol
At this point, I would be very disappointed if we got Arch instead of Nico.
Can you imagine the overall pressure Manning brings to the program? Pressure to start him, additional pressure to win, pressure to explain why he's not playing, pressure to make changes in the scheme if it isn't working for him, job security pressure if you don't win with him, pressure from the media, pressure from the fans, pressure from everywhere!

It might not be worth it. There will be pressure with Iamaleava, being a 5* and arguably the best player in the class, but that Manning name and expectations it brings. . . oof. . .

Apparently FSU canned their coach and Kendall Rogers hunting ND coach is a candidate? FSU alum.

Also I believe FSU was on the short list for Tommy White, so that news has to be good all around.

I think he meant this 😃...to much personal information to share the tweet and I don't tweet anyways...
Screenshot_20220610-144559_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hope ECU holds on. I'm tired of Texas baseball and their best batter is a 1 man wrecking crew...would be happy to avoid that man.

That is interesting with team aspect, which frankly the whole format is entirely different from the PGA. And right now it is what only 8 events...seems atp like some fun..but a threat to the PGA, maybe maybe not.
Well, DeChambeau and Reid joined LIV today. Reports are that Fowler is soon to follow.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I know it pales in comparison to football repercussions, but Texas and OU joining in baseball and softball will be interesting. OU just won the softball championship while only losing 3 games all season. Texas was the runner-up.

In baseball, both are in the remaining 16 teams. Not sure if OU has any history, but Texas is essentially a blueblood in the sport.

Just making the league that much more cutthroat in multiple sports and lessening the great competition and representatives in other leagues...because who needs national balance and parity like those pro leagues aim for (what do they know?!). Eff Sankey. Again. That little man megalomaniac. A true moron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back