Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could go up even more, if the demand is there. Or they could reallocate premium seating to maximize revenue. Pricing isn't locked in. UT is trying to optimize revenue streams to expedite funding and move forward quickly. The good news: they expect the winning to continue. Bad news: fans pay for success. Look for incremental pricing adjustments in all marquee sports.

What is the time frame for the build. Should we look forward to this next year??

I tend to agree. BUT Sankey is a political animal. UT has made it easy for him to sweep everything under the rug by not pushing issues. The ball's squarely in his court now.

The growing success of UT's sports programs and NIL, and the huge fan response to both, is giving UT its moxie back. UTAD is acting like a player again. Welcome back, UT. Welcome back.

Walter White says you’re damn Right

He tried to do it quietly so his team stays ahead of him.... That's nothing like Biles or Osaka who made it about themselves
Has zero to do with who it is about. Seriously. And that is just a perception you are assuming. Regardless, it's about the underlying issue and NOTHING else.

Reactions: TheMagnificantOne
Good family. Put it behind us. Only bigger things ahead for the team and for Evan.
Look for the good things in bad situations. . .

I love that it gave Arky & Andy fans a glimmer of hope that our program was about to be exposed and shot down. Just enough for them to make themselves look like idiots for posting nonsense and trying to thump their chests, before having their hope destroyed again.

Look for the good things in bad situations. . .

I love that it gave Arky & Andy fans a glimmer of hope that our program was about to be exposed and shot down. Just enough for them to make themselves look like idiots for posting nonsense and trying to thump their chests, before having their hope destroyed again.
Boy the Arky board was lit up yesterday...full of glee...their delusions finally given legitimacy.

Bunch of hopenises iyam.

I tend to agree. BUT Sankey is a political animal. UT has made it easy for him to sweep everything under the rug by not pushing issues. The ball's squarely in his court now.

The growing success of UT's sports programs and NIL, and the huge fan response to both, is giving UT its moxie back. UTAD is acting like a player again. Welcome back, UT. Welcome back.

Feels like the 90s. Except there’s more balance across all athletics. Healthiest I’ve seen our AD. It feels that much sweeter after coming out of the dark ages of the late 00s and all of the 2010s.

It’s an open forum (VolNation) and an open forum (Twitter) same thing. People post whatever they want on both. One has xxx,xxx people the other has xxx,xxx,xxx.
I may have mis-understood. Are you talking about a post from a user on Twitter, or the video from ESPN that was posted to Twitter?

If it's the former, I agree with you. If it's the latter, the fact that it exists on Twitter is irrelevant.

The commentary team, employed by ESPN, is not the same as just some random person on Twitter.

It's the difference between me posting a random thought on Facebook, and me putting a random thought in a work email to a customer.

If you pay someone to speak on your behalf, you are responsible for what they say in that capacity. And therein lies the difference. ESPN spreading harmful rumors is not the same as some random person spreading harmful rumors. ESPN is ESPN because they, hypothetically, don't do that.

I may have mis-understood. Are you talking about a post from a user on Twitter, or the video from ESPN that was posted to Twitter?

If it's the former, I agree with you. If it's the latter, the fact that it exists on Twitter is irrelevant.

The commentary team, employed by ESPN, is not the same as just some random person on Twitter.

It's the difference between me posting a random thought on Facebook, and me putting a random thought in a work email to a customer.

If you pay someone to speak on your behalf, you are responsible for what they say in that capacity. And therein lies the difference. ESPN spreading harmful rumors is not the same as some random person spreading harmful rumors. ESPN is ESPN because they, hypothetically, don't do that.
Yes, the post from Twitter. Sorry for the confusion. I agree completely about the broadcasters and espn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back