Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think UT will take the NCAA to court? If so, what makes you think our administration is ready to do battle with the NCAA? Have I missed something here?
It won’t be just 1 university taking them to court if they try to break the collective out and punish retroactively. It will be many more and Tennessee would be one of them for sure. I personally think they will try something but doubt they attempt that, the NCAA would lose badly. GBO!

TTTThhhey tried to slip one in on me before but I know their wily ways.....yes I do. Oh well, carry one.

Its Stankey, Saban & Bowl cut trying to keep the system rigged. King Saban is in the fetal position. His own players has to be pissed.
Saban is not in fetal position. He has used transfer portal and NIL to his advantage. After spring practice, he knew he needed better wide receivers. He had current players call receivers at other schools and Alabama players connected players from other schools with Bama NIL group.
Players can contact other players from rival schools. Alabama got their WR.

Saban is not in fetal position. He has used transfer portal and NIL to his advantage. After spring practice, he knew he needed better wide receivers. He had current players call receivers at other schools and Alabama players connected players from other schools with Bama NIL group.
True he does use the transfer portal to his advantage

He is definitely for using whatever advantage he has….. he is not for other programs having those same advantages.

Yet continuously bitches about it. Saban knows how to work the system, but at the same time, he constantly complains about the system.
He knows what he is doing, but he realizes that NIL helps even the playing field. So he complains while still using it to his advantage. Trying to keep eyes off of him.

He knows what he is doing, but he realizes that NIL helps even the playing field. So he complains while still using it to his advantage. Trying to keep eyes off of him.
Agree to disagree here in certain aspects, Saban legitimately is pissed because he knows Bama’s NIL doesn’t compare to others schools namely us and recognizes his stronghold on recruiting has come to an end

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
As long as it goes Sabans way is all he is worried about. He has used money and everything he can use to his advantage. But he does not want any other school to be able to use things to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back