Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooo Tech?

View attachment 447151

Seriously, if we’re gonna break the winning streak, I’d rather it be against my alma mater than a lousy SEC opponent.
tenor.gif

She was 16.

And he went on to justify it by saying it was okay because her dad said so.

So basically, Andy will sleep with teenage girls as long as her daddy allows it.

And Vols fans Stan for this clown.

View attachment 447148
Did his tweet say "we was together 4yrs"

The team has been playing with confidence all year and not “cockiness” like the media portrayed. Tonight they let their ego get in the way and got cocky and decided to use wood and it bit them.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Seems hyperbolic but really truth..Only this time...Gators are going to be recycling coaches like Waste Management and everyone knows that psycho advantage that FL has on us is not applicable to the Dawgs.

Good gravy...I have fallen into the orange pool big time..lol
778ED95E-CBD6-404E-8E0F-B1B9313D4204.gif

Both teams using wood bats though. . .
True. We had a perfect game going into the fifth where a kid squared up a 102 mph fastball on one swing. Our guys are swinging at balls that are bouncing in the dirt before home plate. That’s how baseball goes. One swing will change a game.

Guys wood bats don’t cause you look silly with the off speed pitches. Wood or metal these swings are horrible. It’s a weekday game. TN tech doing whatever it takes to win while we are throwing our entire pen for work. If we cared about truly winning Tidwell would have pitched 2-3 innings. It’s a risk Tony V was willing to take as he needed to get the other arms some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back