Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
me taking a peek in here to see if anything is actually happening, outside of april fools jokes...
peek-hiding.gif

You ever played college football in the SEC? Win a heisman? 2 national championships? Then get drafted and be a starting QB in the NFL? Then play minor league baseball for the Mets?

None of this denies my post. "Failing in the NFL...plus failing at baseball..." Read it again. He failed, both, miserably.

Or "go gatuhs" if you like. Couldn't be me.

Reactions: bignewt and Chuckie
He's my frat brother.
They‘re just giving you a hard time - been a running joke here since he said he was staying - folks posted about it multiple times then someone came on and asked if he was staying 😂

(I may be playing catch up but I don’t miss much!) 🤪

Edit - Swansoned by @Ulysees E. McGill

Why, how? Well, imagine going to a wiki article and not just reading the article but clicking every listed link and footnote within the article (at least the ones that interest you) because you want to know all about a given topic. Since you're gonna get back to those after reading all the main article, you just have those tabs open. Now you finish and go to the next wiki and do the same thing. At some point, you've gotta check VN and a couple of other sites you visit everyday and at VN you pick up 5 more articles you intend to read. Now someone else sends you something to look at and then you're interrupted. It can get out of hand quickly.

This last time, was more of a one off. 100 tabs I might be guilty of stockpiling but the number I had accrued this time was insane even for me.
I do that!!!
1648827883594.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back