Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not political, but how is this person allowed to post freely on Twitter and Donald Trump is banned. I mean seriously.
giphy.gif

Should I feel guilty for laughing at Andy, if ya'll know what I mean? Or, is it more...drugs, stubbornness, or something else?
I very seldom click on these, no guilt lol. But I get what your saying. The guy no doubt loves the Tennessee Vols, don’t know whether to feel sorry for him or angry at him. I’ve experienced both 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I have said all year this team is not ready to compete with the elite, plain and simple. I have heard the excuses, most notably injuries. News flash, injuries happen with every team. I get it, we are fans but some fans really need to clean their orange colored glasses and see this program has a ways to go before we can compete with the elite. Don't see it happening anytime soon. All you sunshine pumpers flame away! Please show the realistic fans just how foggy your glasses are.

We can and did compete with the elite. Our defense was a bit off, we shot the 3's terribly, and we still almost won against and inspired Michigan team that will be a tough out for anyone, if they continue playing like they did against us.

We didn't just defeat all our primary SEC foes. We also beat Arizona and North Carolina.

The amount of commercials on the sports animal app is ridiculous.. how does anybody listen to this?

I ask the same thing about the live radio station. On my 40 minute commute to work, I will hear 10 minutes of gambling talk, 10 minutes of soccer talk from Will West, and 20 minutes of commercials. The Sports Animal is an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back