Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Mike Tyson literally bite a man’s ear off.

I think I’ll pass on his judgement calls

I've found that nothing resets me mentally quite like biting another person's ear off other going all Hanibel Lecter on their tongue. It's especially exhilarating if they recently licked psychedelic toad venom.

I think every QB struggles more under pressure, against good defense’s.
There's the kicker. "Big games" = playing the best defenses all season. Only the very best don't struggle against the very best. OL gettimg their butts kicked in those games didn't help either.

He does this every year to try an motivate that specific player. It's nothing new
Exactly. Funny how much people comment on this that they don't really know what is going on. This idea that Barnes is just flying off the cuff placing blame on a player is beyond stupid. Fulky has been challenged privately by the coaching staff. He has not responded. Barnes is now trying to motivate him publicly. Just like he did last season.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

AND THE CROWD GOES MILD!

Well that answered a question on VQ.

Apparently Spyre is offering recruiting grouptexts and updates to the big donators. Guessing it's basically these 2 guys, who I assume webscrape the main recruiting sites for their info (hard to imagine either of these twitter guys have "boots on the ground").

There's the kicker. "Big games" = playing the best defenses all season. Only the very best don't struggle against the very best. OL gettimg their butts kicked in those games didn't help either.
Mahomes is one of the very best in the NFL for 3-4 years and he struggled big time against the bucks in the Super Bowl because the D was in his face nearly every play.

Reactions: 99Vol
Well that answered a question on VQ.

Apparently Spyre is offering recruiting grouptexts and updates to the big donators. Guessing it's basically these 2 guys, who I assume webscrape the main recruiting sites for their info (hard to imagine either of these twitter guys have "boots on the ground").
So I gotta pay for VN now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back