Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Fuel the fire.

If Purdue was a color it would be brown.

When I was in school, we went to a conference and one of the presenters was from Purdue. During his introduction, his nerves must’ve gotten to him because he pronounced it Poo-doo and that’s all I can think about when I see Purdue. Needless to say, I agree with you.

Should Poo-doo be this years Purple Vandy?

HB could have been visiting friends at UGA. While he was there they were ragging UT, and encouraging him about his new horizon, and after a few brewskies, he lets loose on Twitter.com.
I missed something (which is easy for me to do, 😒). Oh course I’ve been behind and don’t do the Twitter. Anyone, fill me in?

Reactions: Rizzo924
I missed something (which is easy for me to do, 😒). Oh course I’ve been behind and don’t do the Twitter. Anyone, fill me in?
Earlier Harrison Bailey sent out a tweet referencing his "new home" indicating he was transferring. When he sent to tweet the location was marked Athens, GA and some are wondering if that is where he's transferring. Personally I believe he was simply in Athens, GA when he sent the tweet.

Earlier Harrison Bailey sent out a tweet referencing his "new home" indicating he was transferring. When he sent to tweet the location was marked Athens, GA and some are wondering if that is where he's transferring. Personally I believe he was simply in Athens, GA when he sent the tweet.
Thank you. I’ve always rooted for HB throughout his recruitment, his signing and being thrown out there in 2019. I hated that for the kid and hoped it would be better for him. GT home would be better. UGA isn’t happening.

Reactions: Skizer41
iu

I like your moves.

I don’t care where he ends up at all. I don’t even think he’s that good. And neither did our current staff lol he’s a statue so he better have a great OL wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back