Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 418009

If the SEC keeps divisions, this is almost certainly how it would go... I assume a 9-game conference schedule with 2 cross-division games. If you rotate two 2 teams each year, then every 4 year athlete will get to play every SEC team once.

I think they do Pods but I actually wouldn't mind this. At least Georgia and Florida would have to play Bama every year like we do.

View attachment 418009

If the SEC keeps divisions, this is almost certainly how it would go... I assume a 9-game conference schedule with 2 cross-division games. If you rotate two 2 teams each year, then every 4 year athlete will get to play every SEC team once.

No way. East with Bama, UGA, Auburn, Florida, and Tennessee while the west is headlined by LSU, Oklahoma, and AM? Way to East heavy

I think the best bet is just 16 teams. Each team has 4 or so yearly and rotating the others with a 9 game schedule. Best two records play each other in title game

Question: Is there a Big10 team we haven't beaten? Surely not.

Would be nice to tally a new one every year for the next decade.

Edit: 0-2 vs Penn State ; 0-1 vs Purdue ; haven't played - Michigan State, Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois
I thought we played Maryland in a bowl when they were in the ACC and Ralph Friejen (sp?) was their coach?

Pretty strong words from someone who admits he peddles testicles to recruits.
Totally acceptable if it lands commitments. Remember, "I will give my all for Tennessee today". Some people just have to give a little more than others. Be honored you were chosen to make that sacrifice.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back