Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heup seeing all this money being thrown around and he will need a bump. He actually deserves it, he took a bunch of misfits and had them in every game and won 7 games when most experts thought Tn would win 3-4 games. Give the man a raise

Speak for yourself pops.last time we did this
( 2 years ago) we got burned,I know it was
Gump but in no way am I saying he’s not earned it because he definitely has.im just saying at a minimum…give me those same results in year 2 or better and Danny should have it signed for him.I’m just ready to see some consistency as much as you are I’m sure😁

Reactions: OrangenSC
They train high school athletes to get them ready at the college level. Theyre in the Mid TN area. Poster De1Conley helped builed it and also comes here to talk a lot of **** about the Vols. While he trains the kids he also acts like a handler as he has stated many times about getting checks and other things. UK has been his flavor of the month and recruits like Brown and the Wade twins come from there, so connect the dots.

@Skizer41 we are a training group with 2 facilities and host camps in 10-12 states. We primarily operate in Tennessee, Ga, Michigan, and Texas. We're not handlers and we do not push kids in any direction. Many UT fans are butt hurt because kids who move to TN don't respect the UT brand because of the past 10 yrs. While my partner as we as myself love the University of Tennessee and are both VFLs it is not our responsibility to do the job of coaches who make handsome paychecks. In the case of Ky they were willing to tell Destin Wade he could play qb and sold his twin brother on being the next great Wildcat pass rusher. They also sold Keaten on the fact that they continue to put guys from their defense in the NFL they referenced Bud Dupree to the most recent Zadarius Smith and Josh Allen. As far as Barion goes he has a great relationship with the Wade twins via NPA and Dream Team 7v7. Barion did not mesh with Kodi Burns and that relationship never jumped off in the right direction. We have ZERO issues with UT or the current staff at all. Our only issues were with lying ass Butch Jones. We currently had 9 players listed on the UT roster but idiots still want to push a narrative that isn't true like what @mrcheckerboards typed. Any questions or references needed feel free to @ me on here or hmu on Twitter @natlplaymkrsAca

I just want Stoops to leave. He will be a thorn in our side as long as he is there. I don't want to just compete with Kensucky....I want to unmercifully pound their souls back into the black pit from whence they came...I want them to lie awake at night in fear, trembling at the thought of having to watch us destroy them year after year after year..
we do that now

Basilio was talking about this a few months ago. The $100m contracts are going to be the norm going forward. The ridiculous $15m per year for 7 year deals are on the horizon. The sport is completely changing right in front of our eyes. It doesn’t seem sustainable.
As long as the payout for being a winning program is as much as it is, it will be sustained.

Reactions: butchna
I’m not as caught up on recruiting as most others in here. What have we heard on that 5* recruit out of TN that everyone is saying it would be a terrible thing if he didn’t come here? I can’t remember his name, but I’m sure others know who I’m taking about. Can anyone give me a thread to go to (I’m assuming there’s one on VN)?

I’m not as caught up on recruiting as most others in here. What have we heard on that 5* recruit out of TN that everyone is saying it would be a terrible thing if he didn’t come here? I can’t remember his name, but I’m sure others know who I’m taking about. Can anyone give me a thread to go to (I’m assuming there’s one on VN)?
The Powell kid? He’s committed to Texas A&M

Monday night VQ chat nugs.....
This chat hasn't delivered yet.
Mods, please insert a fake rumor or crystal ball.
-Hubbs

BMV said:
I've asked like 6 times if Kody Jones is a Vol. No answer.

Let me get these out, been holding it in:

Think we can flip Chandler Smith?

Any portal names to watch?

Are there any surprise recruits we might get from all this staff turnover?

Not yet he isn’t. Vols trying to battle a push back from Michigan.

I’d lean no as of now.

none that haven’t been discussed

too early on that.
-AP
I don't know if Kody Jones is going to be a Vol. Heupel saw him tonight. We will see what he has to say after the visit.

Don't see a Chandler Smith flip.

Have answered the portal question earlier.

Don't see one tonight but staff turn over has happened in the last 24 hours. Those committed to those schools will likely visit with the new coach and see where things are.
-Hubbs
AP, we weren't supposed to answer bassmaster smh
-Ben McKee

:eek::)

Last edited:
Butch on ND job..

please-giveme.gif

Heup seeing all this money being thrown around and he will need a bump. He actually deserves it, he took a bunch of misfits and had them in every game and won 7 games when most experts thought Tn would win 3-4 games. Give the man a raise

What if he’s 5-7 next season? Still worth it?Because that’s our luck.

Because I want to go back to beating them four tds instead of a field goal...and I hate these bandwagon jerks.

Exactly.
And we've always whipped them and we'll whip their sudden top tier recruiting class, with nice hair cuts, also.. we just will.

But I want to bring down GA again, soon. No need for beating the hell out of our guys, right before that game. Especially over KY.
With the new schedule, the wildkittens need to go back to a glorified scrimmage, while we get healthy and ready for the mutts.

And KY football just shouldn't have nice things.. it's in the rule book.

@Skizer41 we are a training group with 2 facilities and host camps in 10-12 states. We primarily operate in Tennessee, Ga, Michigan, and Texas. We're not handlers and we do not push kids in any direction. Many UT fans are butt hurt because kids who move to TN don't respect the UT brand because of the past 10 yrs. While my partner as we as myself love the University of Tennessee and are both VFLs it is not our responsibility to do the job of coaches who make handsome paychecks. In the case of Ky they were willing to tell Destin Wade he could play qb and sold his twin brother on being the next great Wildcat pass rusher. They also sold Keaten on the fact that they continue to put guys from their defense in the NFL they referenced Bud Dupree to the most recent Zadarius Smith and Josh Allen. As far as Barion goes he has a great relationship with the Wade twins via NPA and Dream Team 7v7. Barion did not mesh with Kodi Burns and that relationship never jumped off in the right direction. We have ZERO issues with UT or the current staff at all. Our only issues were with lying ass Butch Jones. We currently had 9 players listed on the UT roster but idiots still want to push a narrative that isn't true like what @mrcheckerboards typed. Any questions or references needed feel free to @ me on here or hmu on Twitter @natlplaymkrsAca
I'm not saying you're pushing players anywhere; I don't know that to be true or false, but, how many NPA players are looking at Tennessee in this year's class? Any? I'm also curious, who are the 9 players listed on the UT roster, and which coach did they commit to? I understand that UT has been a mess, and that recruits see that. I'm not arguing that fact. I also understand other schools have been a mess.

Stoops is lying to Destin to get him, and you and I both know that. He's not a QB. I understand why some coaches do that, but if you're advising these kids, I'm not suggesting you push them toward one school or another, but I am suggesting you be honest enough with them to tell them that their futures are at other positions.

Lastly, I think you get a lot of unfair name-calling and vitriol on this board, but I also think you instigate sometimes by continuing to talk about the past and how bad we've been. This is now, and Heupel and staff did pretty damn good this year. I would hope kids like the Wade twins and others would take notice of that. I think Tennessee is on the verge of something special.

Sometimes, these kids need a dose of reality rather than the fantasies, dreams, and utter BS that some coaches feed them.

DW needs to work on tweaking our schedule. Who knows what it will look like once Texas and OU join the conference, but as long as we play Florida, they need to be moved til later in the season? Make Vandy or Mizzou the first SEC game of the season.

I'm not saying you're pushing players anywhere; I don't know that to be true or false, but, how many NPA players are looking at Tennessee in this year's class? Any? I'm also curious, who are the 9 players listed on the UT roster, and which coach did they commit to? I understand that UT has been a mess, and that recruits see that. I'm not arguing that fact. I also understand other schools have been a mess.

Stoops is lying to Destin to get him, and you and I both know that. He's not a QB. I understand why some coaches do that, but if you're advising these kids, I'm not suggesting you push them toward one school or another, but I am suggesting you be honest enough with them to tell them that their futures are at other positions.

Lastly, I think you get a lot of unfair name-calling and vitriol on this board, but I also think you instigate sometimes by continuing to talk about the past and how bad we've been. This is now, and Heupel and staff did pretty damn good this year. I would hope kids like the Wade twins and others would take notice of that. I think Tennessee is on the verge of something special.

Sometimes, these kids need a dose of reality rather than the fantasies, dreams, and utter BS that some coaches feed them.
I actually used to enjoy his info and stuff he provided, but all he does is come on here to talk **** about TN anymore. With the way he talks on here whether he's meant to or not he's probably said, mentioned, or reacted to something in a way about TN that has made a kid re think TN.

DW needs to work on tweaking our schedule. Who knows what it will look like once Texas and OU join the conference, but as long as we play Florida, they need to be moved til later in the season? Make Vandy or Mizzou the first SEC game of the season.

Rumor has it the SEC will adopt a 10 game league schedule when they join. Probably drop divisions and go round robin. 12 team playoff expected by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back