Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this here because the game thread is about to get stupid.

Velus overthrow and the Keyton miss (wasn't Hooker's fault) are probably the difference. Could have had a lot of pressure on UGA but we just couldn't execute.

ONCE AGAIN... the coaches put the guys in place to make plays and the execution is the difference. We can all see the foundation of a competitive, exciting program. We have a lot of work to do to get there. We need depth. I/we say it every week.
Bad thing is, he didn’t overthrow keyton. The dude is just slow as **** compared to Payton

How do I agree with both of you at the same time lol

I agree with him about the full roster thing. I only post about it 5-10x a week for the past 6 months.

The moment was still too big for Hooker. He started looking for the big play after the interception and them going up 14. Not the same guy that we've seen in his better games.

I'm not saying he isn't capable of better things, because he is, but it's obvious to most watching that he wasn't himself.

This is the worst I’ve seen them play all year but depth plays a some part in it.Defense is gassed.Hooker made some pitiful throws today.

I agree with him about the full roster thing. I only post about it 5-10x a week for the past 6 months.

The moment was still too big for Hooker. He started looking for the big play after the interception and them going up 14. Not the same guy that we've seen in his better games.

I'm not saying he isn't capable of better things, because he is, but it's obvious to most watching that he wasn't himself.
He def started pressing. The good news is these dudes will battle. Payton going out f’d up the offense with the deep ball cause Keyton is cheeks. UGA made adjustments and we didn’t have the dudes to make the necessary adjustments to theirs. It’s ****** and sad but true

Reactions: BigSteve09

He certainly had a rough game after the interception. Georgia is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back