Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because for some reason someone's adamant they have to be the first conference game. Get that **** moved to November lmao

I’m in favor of each SEC team having one rivalry game that takes place in the same week each season but then every other conference game changes order. This might give us a chance to finally play one of the big three when their season is over.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Random thought I just had but what if Hooker goes to the NFL after this season and we try to get Dillon Gabriel to transfer here? His durability is definitely a concern but we also already know that he can perform in Heupel’s offense at a high level.
Ain’t happening…offense not complicated enough. 😏

“While other people saw obstacles, I saw opportunity. This program is top 10 in the history of college football in wins and top 10 in first-round NFL Draft picks.

"Anything you want to do can and has been done here and will be done again.” - Head coach Josh Heupel

You’re Darnell Wright about that, coach!

I’m in favor of each SEC team having one rivalry game that takes place in the same week each season but then every other conference game changes order. This might give us a chance to finally play one of the big three when their season is over.
Problem is, each team might pick a different rivalry they want to keep. Florida might want to keep the Tennessee game as scheduled. We might want to keep the Third Saturday, and Bama might want to keep the Iron Bowl as the last weekend - as would Auburn. But then Georgia will argue for the Cocktail Party date to stay, or maybe their Auburn game...

It could be a mess deciding which to keep and which to change simply because this conference has so much tradition and history.

I think the only games both schools would adamantly agree to keep on the same date is the Iron Bowl and Egg Bowl.

Everyone should have their "in state" or "boarder rivalry" at the end of the year like it is now. Then the rest should be mixed up a good bit, I agree. Though we played South Carolina and Mizzou early this year but I believe we play them late next year. So I don't even know anymore how it works.

Reactions: VFL1993
LOL not even halfway through the second quarter and Samford already scored more points on the Gators than UGA did two weeks ago. Will probably match them in yards too by halftime.

Anyone know if we are involved with some Florida guys? Either incoming Freshmen or some of their Transfer Portals?

Hope UGA isn’t the only beneficiary of their collapse.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back