Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, heatherens. Got two shirts, but one goes back. Which one should I keep?

First is an off-brand from Academy. Closer to the old Smoky grey. Slightly thinner fabric, a bit less smooth feeling, and a larger T. A more classic fit yet a slightly athletic cut.

1630889874554.jpeg

Second is the Nike shirt. What I’m figuring is the new charcoal grey color. Smoother feel and a bit thicker material. Smaller T but the Nike check adds more orange. Didn’t have a medium, so it’s a smedium on me. Definitely the tighter fit, but it works.

1630890075408.jpeg

Alright, heatherens. Got two shirts, but one goes back. Which one should I keep?

First is an off-brand from Academy. Closer to the old Smoky grey. Slightly thinner fabric, a bit less smooth feeling, and a larger T. A more classic fit yet a slightly athletic cut.

View attachment 392362

Second is the Nike shirt. What I’m figuring is the new charcoal grey color. Smoother feel and a bit thicker material. Smaller T but the Nike check adds more orange. Didn’t have a medium, so it’s a smedium on me. Definitely the tighter fit, but it works.

View attachment 392364
Which is more comfortable, brother?

View attachment 392362

View attachment 392364

Also I wonder if Eason weighing 290 made him fall out of favor with the staff. He was the talk of spring to not being mentioned in fall camp at all. I hope he can take Blakely's spot, and swap out 38 for Mohan while we are at it. Mohan reminds me of JRM in his first action. Not the biggest guy but active rather it's special teams or defense.

Also I wonder if Eason weighing 290 made him fall out of favor with the staff. He was the talk of spring to not being mentioned in fall camp at all. I hope he can take Blakely's spot, and swap out 38 for Mohan while we are at it. Mohan reminds me of JRM in his first action. Not the biggest guy but active rather it's special teams or defense.
Probably gonna need them all.

Since he has worked with NFL teams and also college teams, he knows a lot more than you. I may have to ignore Cat for the season but you seem like someone who just needs to be ignored period. True moronic posting. Not worthy to be called a moran.
Moran? You realize that’s not a word right? Hopefully sarcasm because ppl misspell it all the time but I wholeheartedly disagree with HankHill and I hope you do put me on ignore just because..

View attachment 392362

View attachment 392364
The Nike polo. I have 3 of them and love the feel and fit.

View attachment 392362

View attachment 392364

No. 2, accentuates your nipples.

Moran? You realize that’s not a word right? Hopefully sarcasm because ppl misspell it all the time but I wholeheartedly disagree with HankHill and I hope you do put me on ignore just because..
whatever-you-say-smirk.gif

View attachment 392362

View attachment 392364
I hate to be the one but... #2 has that lopsided man boob thing going...

View attachment 392362

View attachment 392364
You wearing a bra, brah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back