Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously other than the refs sucking, the worse thing I saw was a football player giving up on the final play of the game. No heart or desire to do what it takes to compete .
Milton had no choice but to go out of bounds. There where 3 defenders on him. You saw him go to throw but that was after he had crossed the LOS. If you all remember Kamara did the same thing vs Vandy in 16.

Milton tried to make a play. None of us that werent at the game know if anyone was open in the end zone. Im assuming not since he ran. Im also assuming the guy made the play he thought was best.

Milton had no choice but to go out of bounds. There where 3 defenders on him. You saw him go to throw but that was after he had crossed the LOS. If you all remember Kamara did the same thing vs Vandy in 16.

Milton tried to make a play. None of us that werent at the game know if anyone was open in the end zone. Im assuming not since he ran. Im assuming the guy made the play he thought was best.

Thing is even if he can't get in the endzone, if Ole Miss grabs his facemask or even a targetting call ya got one more play.

He's a 6'4" 240+ monster and if he turns and runs hard towards the endzone it sends a message to the rest of the team moving forward. "Joe's here to compete just as much as Hendon is and we are, let's ride."

I also see the logical side of it too that you know you need to be healthy moving forward and that one final effort probably doesn't win the game against Ole Miss. Who knows, sadly I think Hendon's injury isn't just a few days off sort of thing.

Look, here is the thing. It is not logical to think that hb will start, or even play that much against bama. He is no where ready, never has been in the conversation, and its not logical to think that he can get ready to play in a week. Thats not to say if Milton struggles Saturday we may throw him in late, especially if the game is out of reach, but it is not likely. I do feel like Hookers injury is a long term injury, given how late it is in the season I doubt he will play again. If Milton struggles vs bama, I do feel like then they will use the bye week to get HB ready to start, or at least make it an open competition between Milton and Bailey

Milton tried to make a play. None of us that werent at the game know if anyone was open in the end zone. Im assuming not since he ran. Im also assuming the guy made the play he thought was best.

Nah.

His only purpose on that play was to throw it toward an orange jersey in the end zone before he got tackled. Period. No other reason for him to do anything else or even be on the field.

Nah.

His only purpose on that play was to throw it toward an orange jersey in the end zone before he got tackled. Period. No other reason for him to do anything else or even be on the field.
Obviously. Do you know if anyone was even remotely close to being open?

Could be an interesting game against Bama.

Even with Milton you just never know, Saban isn't good against mobile QBs that hasn't changed. Bama has shown they can be beaten, not nearly as strong as that Georgia squad. Do ya want a coach who treats it as a "why bother" matchup and tries to get healthy for the next winnable game at Kentucky after the bye week or do you want the coach that says we're going to play every able body that's able to go and try to upset Bama?

No clue how bad Cade's injury is but I for sure doubt Hooker can go this week.

Obviously. Do you know if anyone was even remotely close to being open?

Whether someone was "open" or not isn't really relevant when there's only time for one last play. Even if no one is really open, you have to force that ball to the end zone. Give the receivers a chance to come down with it. Maybe it gets picked off or falls incomplete, but at least you gave the receivers an opportunity to make a play. Better to lose on that note than do what Milton did.

I blame joe but I blame the coaches too. You throw that ball up or throw it over your head behind you. Just absolutely stupid.

They had nine guys dropped back in coverage… Probably not. However, I don’t care if you throw it 40 yards into the air with a huge rainbow to drop down in the Endzone, give our guys a chance to go up and catch it.
I know but I still want to be able to watch our wr run around on tv

you actually pressed the post button with this. Middle school kids would have thrown it into the end zone. Regardless what you want to believe he saw, he had to throw it. That was his only play period., does not matter if anybody was open or not and if it gets intercepted who cares. He has no business being on the field period

Some of those trashing UT likely cheered last year during actual riots.

Wasn’t it the popular thing to cheer for the rioters that burned down Target? God forbid you say that was wrong bc they had a reason for rioting.

They said “fix the police” well I’m here to say fix the damn officiating. That scoop and score called back is so mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back