Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
O line at full strength and RB corp at full strength is going to make a big difference this weekend... To me, so far, the only weakness I can see is our secondary... And that is where Ole Miss is at their best... If we can establish the run and how well we cover and stop their passing game will probably be the deciding factors...

Reactions: Brillovol
All I'm saying it that people pick and choose when they want to ruin someone's life. It's what works best for them at the time. I just gave two very good examples---take it for whatever you want. I didn't make either one up.

How do those examples relate to what Gruden has done?

Agree and at the end of the day without getting too religious, hopefully those he's wronged with words can someday forgive.....

View attachment 402158
I don’t have any issue with what happened to gruden but that is a big issue in this country…… that people feel that you can be wronged by words…… words have no power.

I don’t have any issue with what happened to gruden but that is a big issue in this country…… that people feel that you can be wronged by words…… words have no power.
Words have A LOT of Power...tell yourself that you're worthless over over and over again for a week.

Then come back and report how you feel about yourself 😏

Disagree that “words have no power” and would hope I would not have to explain !
Social media is a ring leader in what is negatively happening in our society !

Kyrie Irving being forced to retire at the prime of his career. Sad.
Sucks for him but he's in a position to where he can take a stand on what he believes and not suffer financially.. A lot of people are having to "bend a knee" to be able to provide for their families.. crappy situation all round

So Grude is just an all around ugly person inside. Thank god he never came here. I'm sure Hype isn't a perfect person, but Gruden just appears to be a real garbage human.
Why is no one questioning the team cheerleaders for exposing themselves? (Not directed at you just wondering.)

I was front row. They took the cameras off the goal post in anticipation. They had security shoulder to shoulder and they were telling us they had orders to tackle and arrest. It was dumb. Everyone was kinda waiting for the first person to jump but nobody wanted to be the one to get arrested.

I knew one of the security who'd been doing it for 40 years and had seen stormings. He said in the past they got the order to just stand down and make sure people don't get hurt. They were all pretty shocked and concerned when they were told to stop it at all costs.
That approach is a recipe for disaster imo. It will cause a lot if people to really get hurt if it ever happens...It is stupidity and the security guy you spoke of knew it.

Reactions: SoilVol
Disagree that “words have no power” and would hope I would not have to explain !
Social media is a ring leader in what is negatively happening in our society !
Words only have power if you LET them have power over you. Stop being immature and letting words from strangers bother you.

Words only have power if you LET them have power over you. Stop being immature and letting words from strangers bother you.
Who said I was letting words bother me. Was stating words do bother many and unfortunately too many today are our teenagers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back